The online racing simulator
A Small Competition
(45 posts, started )
NaturalPoint FO8
The NaturalPoint TrackIR FO8. Premission from NaturalPoint.com has been given to NASSA for use of all of it's logo's to be displayed in public in any manner we at NASSA see fit.

Look for news of NASSA's new sponsor in the near future.

Have a great time at the show Fordman.
Here's a collection of rather garish skins I made, all in the same theme. I was going to make one for every car, but stopped because I decided they didn't really look good on most of the cars. Also, they were a ton of work to match on the seams (FOX and FO8 were nightmares).

Except for the UF1 skin. That's a different style, and I rather like it. Suitable for RallyX, clean version available on request.
Attached images
FO8_5thearth_public.jpg
FXR_5thEarth_public.jpg
FOX_5thEarth_public.jpg
MRT_5thearth_Public.jpg
RAC_5thearth_public.jpg
UF1_5thearthdirty_public.jpg
XRR_5thearth_public.jpg
Quote from 5th Earth :Here's a collection of rather garish skins I made, all in the same theme. I was going to make one for every car, but stopped because I decided they didn't really look good on most of the cars. Also, they were a ton of work to match on the seams (FOX and FO8 were nightmares).

Except for the UF1 skin. That's a different style, and I rather like it. Suitable for RallyX, clean version available on request.

Those stripey things are just like the ones i did on my spdoRacing skins, and man is it a bitch trying to line them up on the fo8, yours looks similar to what happened when i tried to do it .
why dont u just play lfs using regular skins?
you are just a fan inside a booth for cyberseat. they use this game to show their seat. you can use ya game as you wish.
Quote from KiDCoDEa :why dont u just play lfs using regular skins?
you are just a fan inside a booth for cyberseat. they use this game to show their seat. you can use ya game as you wish.

Because LFS is Skinable, and there is plenty of artists in, including your good self, thought it would be nice to have some nice skins on show, instead of the plan colours
i think the default skins are good enough for a promo event ... they sure look neat on the screenshots
-
(xaotik) DELETED by xaotik : would fan flames
Maybe I'll have one for every car by the end of the week illepall
Attached images
FXO_tico12.jpg
FZ5_scav53.jpg
RAC_nexxblue.jpg
RB4_atl81.jpg
Here is my FO8. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to finishing the left side. But in my opinion, it's pretty smart. (That's why I drew it.)
Attached images
FO8_Slartrace.jpg
FO8_Slartrace2.jpg
Blueline, AMAZING skins their !
Some for the LX cars.

all my skins in this thread are for public use btw
Attached images
LX4_kns.jpg
LX6_kns.jpg
Quote from Fordman :Because LFS is Skinable, and there is plenty of artists in, including your good self, thought it would be nice to have some nice skins on show, instead of the plan colours

i meant why not show regular skins? with commercial logos etc. of coz lfs looks better skinned
Quote from KiDCoDEa :i meant why not show regular skins? with commercial logos etc. of coz lfs looks better skinned

Because that would not be legal due to copywrite laws, unfortunatley.
hehe I only got a few with no 'logo's'
Attached images
UF1_MATURITY-POLICE.jpg
UF1_MPGENERAL01.jpg
FO8_MATURITY-POLICE.jpg
FZR_MATURITY-POLICE.jpg
FZR_MP_INSANITY.jpg
FXR_MPOLICESKULLS.jpg
FXR_MPOLICEWILD.jpg
lol
Attached images
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
f.jpg
i.jpg
more

(i spent way too much time on the XRGs tailpipe lol)
Attached images
XRG_takai.jpg
XRT_ruftweeks.jpg
#41 - axus
Finished the FZR skin. If anyone suggests any last minute modifications, make them fast
Attached images
FZR_edo4.jpg
Quote from KiDCoDEa :i meant why not show regular skins? with commercial logos etc. of coz lfs looks better skinned

Yes, what Blueline said. We don't have "official" permission to show these logos in a public performance, hense why I said No Logos. I did speak to Vic before I posted this thread to double check.
And I'm spent.

Have fun at MPH Fordman!
Attached images
XFG_scavier.jpg
UF1_freno.jpg
Quote from BlueLine :And I'm spent.

Have fun at MPH Fordman!

Thank you for all your help Blueline
TAKAI vs. Injext
Well here is my part. Just two FXR Skins I made cleaned from it's real sponsors. Hope they are good enough...

The Grey Fox
Attached images
takinjVS.jpg
FXR_injextACC7.jpg
FXR_TAKAIacc06b.jpg

A Small Competition
(45 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG