The online racing simulator
LFS is so good that...
(82 posts, started )
LFS is so good, that I only play that race sim* and I could survive** with IE (sorry), LFS and word. (and some handy LFS-things)

*: although LFS is the only REAL sim available
**: only computer-related, I also need food and drinks and G25's and a bed and stuff...
LFS is so good that am going get a wheel lfs can be much more better.
-
(Jakg) DELETED by Jakg : Not by me <_>
LfS is so good that I've forgot what is having sex
LFS is so good, I just showered, I'm only wearing underpants, should be sleeping, but I'm still posting here.
LFS is so good, it gets my pants off every time I go see her.
LFS is so good that a couple of laps can wash away the foul taste of SPAM you get after looking through the forum for five minutes ...
Quote from Hankstar :LFS is so good that a couple of laps can wash away the foul taste of SPAM you get after looking through the forum for five minutes ...

hey, stop spamming already!
-
(Hankstar) DELETED by Hankstar : frickin SPAM
Quote from Hankstar :LFS is so good that a couple of laps can wash away the foul taste of SPAM you get after looking through the forum for five minutes ...

After a while you get used to the taste and it becomes GREAT!

*yum*
lf
lfs is sooo good i have no graphics card besides the stock 1 in the computer and i still run 25-40 fps (8 in t1)
lfs is soo good that my 3000 mhzz pos pc gets 30 fps even with an up rated graphics card and ram
Quote from XCNuse :speaking of staying up that long, sorry for the O/T, but according to popular science, if you stay up for 72 hours (strange coincidence) you can experience the same effects you get from LSD (yes the drug)

i can tell u now this isent true :P LSD is so much better
Quote from MAD3.0LT :i can tell u now this isent true :P LSD is so much better

Staying up for 72 hours because you are under the influence of LFD is even better! Combine staying up for 72 hours, LFD, and LFS and it is the best!
lfs is so good, i pick it over sex! (not often)
LFS is so good that all S2 Licensed racers are elitist towards all demo racers.
Lfs is so good i need a pee or a poo every hour!
Lfs is so good, simply because,it actually gives us a real hope about racing simulation platforms, that makes those who would like to race cars in real life feel some of the experience of it, and let us not forget the human factor, the comunity,Forums, the championships, the Art work around LFS, and some of the best virtual friendships are made around LFS, with drivers that respect, and admire themselfs.

....LFS is soo good.....that it shoud definitely be on the T.V.
LFS is so good that its a shame that this thread is keeping some people from going online !
LFS is so good....people post about it with a passion. Thanks devs.
... I haven't worked a day since I've had it.
LFS is so good that...
... it's scary. :scared:
LFS is so good that..
...you play five "last race" before going to bed.
LFS is so good that even my boss plays it at work
LFS is so good that...

I bought it for a Demo Racer.

LFS is so good that...
(82 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG