The online racing simulator
***Read Me***
(60 posts, started )
Quote from thisnameistaken :I've had a really shitty day (literally, actually - it included drain-cleaning professionals creating a fountain of brown soup outside my front door)

Sorry, had to follow up on this. Just noticed a card stuck through my letterbox from Yorkshire Water:

Quote :
Our contracting partner, DrainsAid, called on:
Date: 3/05/07
Time: 14:15

to deal with the following problem: Blockage

Action taken:

[ ] We've removed a blockage from the public sewer and restored the flow
[ ] We've cleaned and disinfected your property
[ ] We've replaced a defective manhole cover
[ ] We've completed excavation/repair works to the public sewer
[ ] We've completed an investigation and will feedback the findings to Yorkshire Water.
[x] Other

What next: Suspended awaiting a larger tanker.

Lol,
Apparently the hotel across the street is having the same problem - they've had a council truck outside all day. I've decided to believe that my drain cleaner guy from yesterday has pushed all my waste so far that he's blocked their drains. I don't know if it's true or not but I really hope so!
Wicked wicked wicked...reading that has made my morning. Love for the community, we need more of that(yes I said it ).
Quote from Motordirex :Wicked wicked wicked...reading that has made my morning. Love for the community, we need more of that(yes I said it ).

LOL [etals:] I definatly agree though =) Wonder who will come up with something else to do to give away a free S2 =)

I have never heard of anyone in any sim community giving away a game like this for no reason, wonderful =)
#56 - th84
Quote from Viper93 :I have never heard of anyone in any sim community giving away a game like this for no reason, wonderful =)

There have been quite a few people give away voucher's to diffrent people for no apparent reason.

Very nice thing to do Kev and General!
Wow, that was very generous of you, man!

I'll do something like that on my 18th birthday...7th October 2009, be prepared!
Quote from th84 :There have been quite a few people give away voucher's to diffrent people for no apparent reason.

Very nice thing to do Kev and General!

Hehe yes it happens quiet alot in LFS, I was more refering to other sim games. I don't hang around other sims forums much so I could have missed it =)
congrats , lucky general is feeling generous
Quote from Viper93 :Wonder who will come up with something else to do to give away a free S2 =)

Hmmm...good idea. I might have something in mind. Let me see what I can do.

***Read Me***
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG