The online racing simulator
slowmotion_tyres2
(70 posts, started )
i still need it youtubed though (im not going stop being stubborn about this)
great one don

just one
-music

That classical music just didn't feel right.
Naaa th music was great. S'from a film but I can'tremember of hand where from. I will have to have a gander through my collection.

Only one critique . . . . not long enough. Would hae been great to watch some racing too . . good to watch though.
Quote from Funnybear : Would hae been great to watch some racing too .

Its impossible to make slowmotion movie from online racing...moving isnt so smooth...
#55 - Don
Great i like the music too relaxing
Awesome as always!!!

Where is the escrow or payment link to get a 720p HD version in wmv format so I can stream it to my living room on the 360!

Keep up the incredible work!

Was this made with the latest W10 patch? or maybe an earlier W? Tires look like they aren't popping in and out of different LOD meshes as much.
Quote from Funnybear :Naaa th music was great. S'from a film but I can'tremember of hand where from. I will have to have a gander through my collection.

Only one critique . . . . not long enough. Would hae been great to watch some racing too . . good to watch though.

After a long search............

Des´ree - I´m kissing you
I gotta agree that the music was way too sappy. It almost seems like you are dedicating it to the devs because they are dead, not because they kick ass.
#60 - J.B.
Well done, love your physics videos.

But I'm amazed how little regard people have for image quality: asking for youtube when you get a perfectly fine, smooth AVI file illepall In fact increasing the bitrate wouldn't even hurt as it would help remove the blockiness of the smoke.
I think we should just call him don the bomb from now on. (Double rhyme, bonus points for me!). Oh, devs. Can we get a custom title for Don the bomb?
Great footage as usual, but the music choice isn't as inspired as in your previous videos. It's simply too downtempo and flighty for the bouncing and sliding going on in the video. I have to agree the music makes it feel a bit like a eulogy.
Thank you, master, for this new video. This is easily your best work so far.
Beautiful movie Don, just saw it then.

Loved the 'serene' crash BTW, and I did think the music was a good choice- not melancholic really; a nice slightly jazzy cabaret opening piece, toned with the promise of something heart-felt and inspirational to come, which the movie certainly was.

You get a great appreciation for LFS 'under the hood', watching your slo-mo videos.

Thanks Don,
Perfect 10/10
Stunning. Watching this video made me buy LFS S2 and a FF wheel to go with it. Beautiful stuff.
hey congrats on the buy!
and dont be let down if everybody else is faster and calls you a n00b. we all been there
The music was so perfect and soothing, it really flowed so naturaly and beautyfully with the motion, (i'm talking about the classical part). It was not sad, it was incredibly beautyfull! I'm digging all over the internet in hope of finding that part of the song where we first see the car. That was like something i've searched for a long time. Is there no way to find the name of it? Not "Des´ree - I´m kissing you" but the other one!

This video truly gave LFS the respect it deserves.

Everyone who sees this video asks for the music. :P
this is an awesome movie I watched it like 10 times
Very Impressive!

slowmotion_tyres2
(70 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG