The online racing simulator
Toca 3 Demo
(22 posts, started )
Toca 3 Demo
Anyone have it or played it? Is it like LFS where you only get certain cars and certain tracks?
Last time I checked, every demo allows you to use only a few or one car(s), and only one track.
-
(deggis) DELETED by deggis
Demo is limited, yes - you get much much more in the full game.
Is this one of the games you can buy at Wal-Mart, Best Buy etc.?

I liekthe try before you buy type thing...so i know what its like before i go and spend money on something i wont ever play.
Yes, codemasters is a production based company, you can buy this game in stores (or online if you wish). I suggest going out and buying it however to have a hardcopy of it.

Also, in case you didn't know, this game is also produced for consoles.
Yes I know its made for consoles but I like to play it online. I dont have an Xbox but i got a PS2 but i dont have a internet hookup for it. Thanks XCNuse.
Quote from XCNuse :Yes, codemasters is a production based company, you can buy this game in stores (or online if you wish). I suggest going out and buying it however to have a hardcopy of it.

Also, in case you didn't know, this game is also produced for consoles.

the game also sucks ass.
Hahah, Roadie you cracked me up
truth hurts lol
Quote from Roadie :well it does...

Eh... you got it wrong, I was about to say the same thing, you just ate my words.
It sucks especially if you want to play it with your wheel... You have a 50-50 chance of getting it configured properly... According to some forums (Codemasters support is awfully quiet about that), I'd basically have to rip my G25 in both directions to get steering adjusted... With it costing 200 euros, you can imagine where I want Codemasters to shove their game...

Ironically, this problem has been around since the first release of Race Driver, still isn't fixed...
i thought toca 3 is alway out.. well for ps 2 anyways
Quote : The best thing is the cars..

No way- the best thing is your Scottish trainer guy!

TBO- I was quite enjoying Toca 3 for awhile. I enjoyed how each car was presented (by the awesome Scottish trainer guy!)- made you want to just jump in there and start driving around.

That was just before discovering LFS.
wow, its got an s2000 in it i think i might have to check this game out... even though everyone says its horrible.

lfs is probably one of, if not THE most content/gameplay filled demo out.
I think the series went downhill when it went to Race Driver, TOCA 2 is probably a better bet if you want some touring car action on a tight budget (i still play that game, mmmmmm I love those Audis)
Quote from Gabkicks :wow, its got an s2000 in it i think i might have to check this game out... even though everyone says its horrible.

lfs is probably one of, if not THE most content/gameplay filled demo out.

I like doing donuts in the S2000 till the tyres pop then it's quite amusing rolling around on your rims.
hmm touring car , really boring , pitty theres no Good racing games other then lfs and kiado racer 2 ofcourse
Quote from theirishnoob :hmm touring car , really boring , pitty theres no Good racing games other then lfs and kiado racer 2 ofcourse

That depends if you want count GT4, Enthusia and Forza.
Quote from bbman :It sucks especially if you want to play it with your wheel... You have a 50-50 chance of getting it configured properly... According to some forums (Codemasters support is awfully quiet about that), I'd basically have to rip my G25 in both directions to get steering adjusted... With it costing 200 euros, you can imagine where I want Codemasters to shove their game...

Ironically, this problem has been around since the first release of Race Driver, still isn't fixed...

heh, i downloaded the demo last night, installed it, and couldn't get it to recognize my g25. so, quit out of the game and uninstalled it. and that's the last i'll think about that series

Toca 3 Demo
(22 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG