The online racing simulator
Team Eire back up and running
(114 posts, started )
Dia duit all.

After a short absence, TE is back and recruiting. Join the Team Eire test server to see if you have what it takes. (NOTE: Irish drivers only for the team please. The rest of you can still drop by and chat, race, etc...) The server will be open from approx. 9am GMT to 11pm GMT. If you can't find the server, PM me and I'll sort it out.

EDIT: IMPORTANT: THE SERVER IS /NOT/ W17 ONLY FOR THE MOMENT. I will try to get it onto Version W, but no promises. (IGNORE THAT LAST BIT. JUST GOT TOLD IT'S VERSION W)

ERIN GO BRAGH!

DK
i'm in, conas ata tu ?dam cant do fadas
Go raibh maigh agat!

Join the server.

Also, neat trick I was taught on a messageboard (totally o/t) was to replace fadas with / symbols (Thanks Anoushka!)

EDIT: It is W17 only for the moment. Sorry about that folks.
what is the server called? i will be there
-
(CSU1) DELETED by CSU1 : [useless]
i shall be there in 10/15 minutes,just back from racing,must have shower etc,slan
I'm up for this!

Can't find the server though?

EDIT: "ClientConnect : connect failed"
you have the right patch ?
its on patch W, the server is called Team Eire Test Server ,

Tiocfaidh ar lá
Erf. Looks like I messed up slightly, hang on.

It should be version W

DK
Cool dudes! . I've forgotten most of my Irish (DAMN EGYPT!!! ) so missed out on A LOT there . I'll be joining the server soon.
well done guys by the way for starting this i also have a server if needed ,but i'am still on the last official patch waiting for new patch too become official
Has anyone got into this server? I can't find it on W or W17?
search one of the players in the server,probs be your best bet
It'll be up in 5 mins. Or else I'll eat my hat. (and a very nice hat it is too). Talk to me on MSN and help me work out why people can't connect...

DK
Sound...

I'll check it again in abit.
im in too, ma se do thoil e? lol
sound as a pound
Update. Slight technical gltiches.

Myself and Niall09 are working through them.

Feel free to chip in, get hold of me at [email protected] (msn)

DK
Second update: We are now on [HR] Halfords Racing server. For good...so connect

DK
Hi lads,

We had a nice meet tonight with over 15 cars at the best of times which caused some problms for Raven Corr

But i thought the server dealth ok, ok a few questions,feedback would be appreciated alongside suggestions

1) Were ye happy with combo ?

2) Any areas we can concentrate on to make the server better

3) Will ye guys be available week days,want to start a league

I'n the league i was thinking of having two races with classes of the open wheelers,and UFR,XFR,run run in seperate races,who ever wins the overall contest is hmm basically the winner, but please i need yer feedback

with this league there will be quali etc

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE IRISH TO PARTICAPATE IN THIS LEAGUE

thanks
1) i thought the combo was good,
2) the spectate thing was annoying, if u crashed you were spectated.
3) usually after 8 o' clock

and you have to change the name of the server
ok,will try and take off spectate,i agree was a bit annoying the server is 24/7,[HR halfordsRacing,sorry for the name but a friend of mine is kind enough too leave us use it.

Thanks again lads,if you see a Irish guy on the forums tell him report here

Slan go Foill
I enjoyed it. Nice to get a race wit alot of Irish lads, half or quarter Irish, it's all the one.

Anyway...
Quote :1) Were ye happy with combo ?

I'm happy to race anything tbh. I haven't raced any open-wheelers yet so not sure how I'll do in those but any track, any car, once it's clean racing. To answer the question though, yeah, I was happy wit the combo.

Quote :2) Any areas we can concentrate on to make the server better

Well, for me anyway, I'm not mad about all the PB times and "Great Split" messages coming up on the screen, it's just distracting. Plus, when there's alot of racers all the split time messages covers my rear view mirror.I know I could press shift+f and not see it all but I like to see my splits not everyone elses and I don't really care if some gets a PB, sure LFSW will say it anyway. Oh and about the spectate thing, it doesn't really bother me, it didn't happen to me at all. It's probably better for a cleaner race to get wrecked cars off the track quickly. Also, if ye know your going to get spectated if you crash then you will try not to crash as much. The server name doesn't really matter either, once the racing is good.

Quote :3) Will ye guys be available week days,want to start a league

Yeah, I'd be into joining a league, got my new G25 so have to get me moneys worth. I'd be able to race on weekdays.
ok thanks for feedback,keep it coming

will try and work on those areas .
will ye guys be online tomorrow?
Yep, I'll be online.

(114 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG