The online racing simulator
Yes, licensed my copy last night.. I discovered STCC by racing on one of their servers.. Fun stuff.. Been watching their league race coverage all day at work today Now to decide whether the 10 year old Thrustmaster Nascar racing wheel I got for free is enough or if I should go all out and get the G25..
Quote from Macels :Yes, licensed my copy last night.. I discovered STCC by racing on one of their servers.. Fun stuff.. Been watching their league race coverage all day at work today Now to decide whether the 10 year old Thrustmaster Nascar racing wheel I got for free is enough or if I should go all out and get the G25..

wow. welcome to S2 my friend. hope you will enjoy yourself.

I would recommend the G25 if you can afford it. Its a very nice wheel and seems built to last (most of it anyway..) If the budget is a bit less.. go for a DFP. will develop a fault most likely after a while. but is worth it.
Quote from zeugnimod :If you are serious about this, dont do it. Do some little jobs and you will have the money to buy S2 in no time and on a legal way.

I literally, truly, and seriously, have 60 bucks sitting right beside me.

I am 14 years old. And I can't seem to get my parents to buy it for me off the internet.
Yeah, derbies are okay, but they wear off quickly..

You can't blame new players, they don't understand the game yet.

HEY GARRET..by the way ^_^
Seriously, I have no idea why some parents do not buy thier children what they wan't, even though it's the child's money? Seriously!

Chrashers, or wreckers, as we all say, are tottaly unfair. Thank God no one wrecked when i was around...
Pff..

With the dawn of technology, they still don't trust it..somewhat..

Even from a trusted source like Live For Speed
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Pff..

Older folks will never trust credit cards on the net... It is 100 times safer than giving your number on the phone. Anyway, soon as you can apply get a Visa Debit card (you should be able to get one even if you aren't 18 (or whatever adult age is in your country)).

Demo racers should look into it
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Pff..

Walk into a bank with the equivalent of £24 cash and ask for an International Money Order.

Send it to the LFS address.

Receive unlock info shortly after.

Job done.. no security worries, no dependencies on parents.. no problem

Quote from Plastik8 :Older folks will never trust credit cards on the net... It is 100 times safer than giving your number on the phone.

That depends.. one big international US based company I did some work for didn't even ask me for credentials (I got the job by answering a basic maths rounding question in a PHP Usenet group) yet happily gave me access to a 250,000 user account database with (I hope you're sitting down)... PLAINTEXT passwords! (including the directors etc). This was for a company of a very similar nature to PayPal where you'd expect things to be just a little more secure

You'd be horrified if you could see some of the backend stuff on supposedly "secure sites"

Regards,

Ian
Buy S2!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG