The online racing simulator
What track is this?
(84 posts, started )
Quote from Sternendaal :I just really like Dundrod, and seeing its on public roads in the UK, not many other choises left

Uh... Since the jpg is titled Targa Florio would I be wrong in guessing that its a certain long circuit in Italy?
Quote from nihil :Uh... Since the jpg is titled Targa Florio would I be wrong in guessing that its a certain long circuit in Italy?

Yes, very wrong.
Quote from nihil :Uh... Since the jpg is titled Targa Florio would I be wrong in guessing that its a certain long circuit in Italy?

Pescara?

I think the Targa Florio name is just in there as a red herring, the picture is obviously Senna and I think he's in a 1982 FF2000. Targa Florio had long since ended when this picture was taken.

edit: I'll take another guess at Thruxton...
Quote from amp88 :Pescara?

I think the Targa Florio name is just in there as a red herring, the picture is obviously Senna and I think he's in a 1982 FF2000. Targa Florio had long since ended when this picture was taken.

edit: I'll take another guess at Thruxton...

Ok. The Team is "West Surrey Racing" the Driver Ayrton Senna.

According to wikipedia Senna only raced one Season (1983) for this Team before moving on to F1 in 1984.

Therefore.... *refreshes window* ARGH! Dam you amp88.
I have a feeling this is going to be spectacularly easy or quite difficult. Which is it?
Attached images
blahblah123.JPG
Le Mans
Porsche 934

anyone else can post a pic (again), not behind the pc rest of the day
Quote from Sternendaal :Le Mans
Porsche 934

anyone else can post a pic (again), not behind the pc rest of the day

Correct (obviously)
Good luck with this one
Front straight

Track Layout