Closed since :
Your favourite Muppet/Sesame Street character
Your favourite coffee mug
A valued (sentimental) item
Your pets
Your house
Your favourite tree
I did pet, but I think I might have liked to put mug as well! Hmmm
Registering my vote for "No avatars". Let's have the month off.
#54 - CSU1
Quote from CSU1 :YOu never use one anyway

Not entirely true, I remember him having a "Kev, loser in 4:03.52"(or something)-avatar, featuring a LX4 on SO
#56 - Davo
Avatars are great for quickly spotting favourite or bad posters and your own posts, I'd be lost without mine. I'm having trouble with these crap google images though, they all look alike so can't wait for everyone to change to something better. Coffee mugs are really exciting.
Plah, I'm going with the forest guru no matter what as the avatar is done already.

Quote from herki :Not entirely true, I remember him having a "Kev, loser in 4:03.52"(or something)-avatar, featuring a LX4 on SO

Nothing escapes the Eye Of Herki. :magnify:

I've had a few avatars. One showing race results with Tristan behind me, another similar one with Hyperactive, Bawbag, Frokki and Blackout behind me, an animated gif of me with tomatoes for eyes, Pocoyo, a Dick Dastardly/Schumacher ani-gif, a Terrier ale beermat, a pink jelly baby in outer space (Cud - Leggy Mambo), all sorts!

I just haven't had one recently.
Yeah, it went missing with all those posts it would seem. It's almost like you're trying to hide, Kev. Although if that were true you wouldn't continue post-whoring.
Quote from Bob Smith :Yeah, it went missing with all those posts it would seem. It's almost like you're trying to hide, Kev.

Nah I just opted out for a bit, got ****ed off with the place.

Quote from Bob Smith :Although if that were true you wouldn't continue post-whoring.

Sorry about the post-whoring. If there are any you consider to be gratuitous - assuming they're not in locked threads - I will happily remove them for you.
Matchstick pictures! Silly places to find a mobile phone! Wild Animals caught in amusing poses! Random people annoyed at you for taking their photo without permission!

My suggestions.
#62 - Jakg
im going for LFS wrecks
Quote from tristancliffe :Matchstick pictures! Silly places to find a mobile phone! Wild Animals caught in amusing poses! Random people annoyed at you for taking their photo without permission!

My suggestions.

That one
Might hurt though
Quote from tristancliffe :Matchstick pictures! Silly places to find a mobile phone! Wild Animals caught in amusing poses! Random people annoyed at you for taking their photo without permission!

My suggestions.

Lol they get my vote
Quote from Madman_CZ :this community lacks imagination.....

Mine are new and exciting (ish). I like to think my imagination is as active as ever thank ye!
Quote from tristancliffe :Random people annoyed at you for taking their photo without permission!

Oh I used to have loads of those! A few years back I got into the habit of carrying a camera in my bag all the time, and whenever my girlfriend dragged me into shops and I got bored standing around I'd take pictures of their CCTV cameras. Quite often a security dude or manager would come over and tell me I couldn't take pictures, so I'd take pictures of them too.
Nice one Kev.

I think we should all start doing that, drive them crazy.
ermm.... so the favourite mug won it?

not the most exciting of ideas but it's not half bad...

batteries are charging so will have mine up asap!

mad
Make the muppets win! There are 9 minutes left to vote! :static:
Vote for mugs! Please, no muppets, we have enough of them already
Muppets!
Yes! It's 19 for muppets!
It's... a draw?

Do we have to have muppets drinking from our favourite mugs?
My last minute vote for muppets paid off!!! muahahahahaha!
I pick Crazy Harry!

But I am slightly concerned that I'm going to be visited by SO19 in the middle of the night...

May Avatars?
(139 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG