The online racing simulator
It's the 3rd time I read this thread in 1 hour and I just have to come back for more...
When I read the thread title I thought I must have skipped a bit in the interview.... however it would appear that wasn't the case.

PA - are you bricktop from RSC?
Quote from BlackSheep720 :Victor said in his interview that

"At the moment I'm into another amazing game, it's a simulation game that lets me control a racing sim community..."

What game do you think he's talking about?

Edit: I forgot the word community. But I still can't get it lol.

At first I thought that you were being sarcastic and was just making a joke.. Then I read the edit.

Ohh man, how could you not get that bit of sarcasm from Victor? He was obviously (Well, not really if you didn't get it) talking about the LFS game/community.
one of the best threads so far, if you ask me
I'll admit that I too didn't catch the sarcasm of Victor. I didn't know exactly what he meant by game untill I read this thread......*walks off*
~Bryan~
I was here... lol!

I thought at start that you was joking...
I think the joke is on you guys in this thread. Victor controls LFSW, and the forum as well to a large extent. He's a crafty and subtle fellow. You guys simply are not privy to his subconcious brainwashing efforts, and he finds it darkly amusing to outright unveil his disturbing intentions - and yet his malignant honesty is taken for jest.

Oh, the irony. The IRONY, my mislead forum friends. Wake up and smell the monster that IS, the Victor. Even the name carries the pungent odour of conspiracy, for he intends to be the very "victor" of the battle being fought for your very mind. And his last name - van Vlaardisomething - do you really think anyone these days has a last name that sounds like a vampire? It's so obvious!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

He's a musician, what do you expect?

I know this, because I am a musician as well. But I'm not trying to control your mind (right now). BTW, watch out for Kev, he's in cahoots with Victor.
Maybe it's a new Will Wright game... 'Sim Racer'
Forza Motorsport 2?Gran Turismo HD?The WTCC Game?
he's right, this place is amazing
Wow, the entire world is right - Americans really don't understand subtle humour. Or sarcasm. Or irony! Or diplomacy! Or small cars with great handling!

Soz Blacksheep but dude, seriously
I want my own real life simulation, how do I reach that? Can there be a game better than that?

...you say jump, I say how high?
I actually say "what are you on about?" and "have you played The Sims?"
I say you're all wrong. He clearly meant Need For Speed Carbon.
Permission to add this thread to the list of things that strengthen certain stereotypes?
Ah, what a way to start the morning!
Heh, heh, heh...I wake up feeling rotten and this thread kind of sorts me out...Now all I need are cookies and a cup of tea

+1 to Tristan's idea. Also send it to Top Gear

Also...sticky? (Joking...)

DK
Quote from tristancliffe :Permission to add this thread to the list of things that strengthen certain stereotypes?

Hehe, being pretty harsh there, aren't ya? I liiike
Quote from Hankstar :Wow, the entire world is right - Americans really don't understand subtle humour. Or sarcasm. Or irony! Or diplomacy! Or small cars with great handling!

Soz Blacksheep but dude, seriously

I understood every bit of that quote from Victor, and oh how stupidly funny this thread is I was kind of hoping I wouldn't have to post in this, or else I'd be part of this farm :doh: Oh well!

I guess some people don't understand Victor's position as a WEBMASTER.

At least the joke wasn't as bad as British humor (oops humour) Oh class, that is a cracker of a joke mate!!!
Poor yank, I doubt he'd have the courage to post again...

victim of circumstance? (being born in the US)
Well I will admit that I thought Victor was talking about BATracer for a small moment...

Sorry, I had to
#49 - J.B.
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :I think the joke is on you guys in this thread. Victor controls LFSW, and the forum as well to a large extent. He's a crafty and subtle fellow. You guys simply are not privy to his subconcious brainwashing efforts, and he finds it darkly amusing to outright unveil his disturbing intentions - and yet his malignant honesty is taken for jest.

Oh, the irony. The IRONY, my mislead forum friends. Wake up and smell the monster that IS, the Victor. Even the name carries the pungent odour of conspiracy, for he intends to be the very "victor" of the battle being fought for your very mind. And his last name - van Vlaardisomething - do you really think anyone these days has a last name that sounds like a vampire? It's so obvious!

Don't say I didn't warn you!

He's a musician, what do you expect?

I know this, because I am a musician as well. But I'm not trying to control your mind (right now). BTW, watch out for Kev, he's in cahoots with Victor.

:ices_rofl
#50 - joen
Actually, I'm developing a sim in which I simulate a team of devs that are making a sim in which a team of devs is simulated who are developing a racesim.

Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :conspiracy theory

The truth is out there...

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG