Congrats to both of you! Frank has moderating experience but I have yet to see XCNuse prove himself, but I bet he can adapt to his newfound duties.

Quote from LFSn00b :Hahaha, i wonder when the next mods will be selected?

One unexpected moment you will be distracted and a new moderator will be chosen.

*Anyone want to be the new moderator?*
LFSn00b: memememe!!1
(SaM): Who wants a cookie?
LFSn00b: mememememe!!1 I want cookie lol.
Well done guys. Hope you don't have to work too hard for your cookies.
#53 - XsX!
happy moderating guys
lets see if i can spam a bit more to keep you busy :P
Quote from CSU1 :If Franky's moderation skills are as good as his driving we are all in for a good laugh

lol,
Though I'm sure his moderation skills are as good as his server admin tingie skills are
I only say one word:

Grats!
Grats guys
congrats
Congrats to both of you.
use the force wisely guys
Quote from Victor :How pathetic.

Bye bye (if you'd have posted with your real account you would not have been perma-banned)

That may have been a real account, it was registered a month ago and has been used for a couple of other posts...

Of course, it may not, and you may have evidence proving that to be the case .
pfft! I still hate you Nuse... You still wont get any night time loving from me! Maybe a little.

lol good job though!
Quote from tristancliffe :Frankies Deal of the Month (May): Crack LFS and get TWO bans for the price of one! And the offer lasts as long as you use the forum, not just until the end of the month!!!!

Oh god, there goes Keyboard #2 this month from this forums... :@, atleast its not my G15.
Hi. I've seen this thread quite a bit. I would of posted sooner, but you guys really aren't "new" to me So I'll say this,
I'm glad they got two more responsible people to help maintain the forums.
the mods here have always been pretty decent (lol sometimes they lock threads before I can get my two cent's worth in ). So y'all should really be a pretty good addition to a good thing
Franky? FRANKY God help us

Congrats guys............. I think
congrats guys keep the :chair: hand strong

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG