The online racing simulator
55 lap race TBO's @ SO Long
(6 posts, started )
#1 - axus
Hi guys,

Now that we have a South African LFS server, we are doing weekly races in the region of 1-2hr + 30 min qualy at 9:15 GMT. This week we have a 55 lapper on SO Long with the FXO, RB4 and GTT. If anyone is interested in joining, please make sure you try the server first and see if you lag. Details about the server, password, race rules and everything can be found on the South African LFS Forum.
Will there be any handicap for FXO? Otherwise it's just 55 hotlaps, unless you choose to drive the unbalanced fxo as well.
#3 - axus
The FXO has issues with front right tyre wear on that track and the RB4, which is only 0.5s slower on a hotlap, has no such problems so I think that the only car that is really weak is the GTT. I think I am actually going to run an RB4 if I can learn to drive it...
Don't want to get your hopes down, but you won't get nowhere near Biggies's RB4 WR. Tyre wear on FXO is not an issue with good setup and consistent driving. FXO gains about 2 seconds on each lap, even in long races.

Maybe you'll change your mind after you actually try the car yourself. Good luck :hide:
#5 - axus
Granted, FXO is the easier drive, but I think the two cars have equal potential on that track...
#6 - axus
Furthermore, I think the FXO might need to 2 stop because of tyres. Its a long race.

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG