Don't worry Dink, I will join you. FOX for me please
Id like a spot with formula 8.
I'm in with f08 pls
FOX for me please..
I'll join in . FO8 for me plz GF
Count me in!
F08 would be nice
count me in fo8 preferrably
GF, if you could please . Change the IRL to EGY . I'll be racing for Egypt this time league. First ever Egyptian in a league
Add a FOX for me
#37 - robt
il run FOX me thinks, count me in.
Moo.Looney > FOX

FOX plz.
Sorry, but what exactly does "fortnightly" mean? I guess it means that there will be one race per week!?

If yes, I would like to participate with the FOX.
I've been debating to whether run in this league. But since I was part of the previous CRC Fox league I guess I am gonna have to run in this with the FOX I just don't trust myself with the F08 just yet.

So yes count me in with the FOX.

ATC Bandit
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry, but what exactly does "fortnightly" mean? I guess it means that there will be one race per week!?

Fortnightly means one race every two weeks, so you will get a weekend off between races to get fresh air, chase girls, read a book, or practice for the following round.
Even better!

Count me in then.
Quote from zeugnimod :Sorry, but what exactly does "fortnightly" mean? I guess it means that there will be one race per week!?

forget it lol being an idiot
FO8 for me

please please dont mix the grids though... the two cars arent close enough for it to be worthwhile. i raced on a combo yesterday with fo8 and fox and it was absolute carnage... the fo8's are just so much faster!! and if you get loads of entries (which looks likely) split it into two servers, one for fox and one for fo8

jusst my 2p
Quote from andy_bonjon :FO8 for me

please please dont mix the grids though... the two cars arent close enough for it to be worthwhile. i raced on a combo yesterday with fo8 and fox and it was absolute carnage... the fo8's are just so much faster!! and if you get loads of entries (which looks likely) split it into two servers, one for fox and one for fo8

jusst my 2p

If people cause 'carnage' they will recieve penalties. The idea of thre mixed grid is for it to be like Le Mans. Drivers have to be aware that there are slower cars about. Occasionally there are accidents. It all adds interest. I love the idea as do many others and it makes the series different to every other FO8 league. On my server last night the two classes were running together no probs.

So sorry dude, but we're sticking with it
I'll Run Fox Please

Will be good prep for the new STCC servers Looking forward to taking part
What time would the qualification/race start? Is there a compulsory numberplate/decal to put on skins in order to participate? Are there any restrictions concerning nicknames ingame?
I'm considering joining in an FO8 if there's still room.
I'd love to join in an FOX if theres still slots ..

FO8 Racing League
(169 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG