The online racing simulator
A few questions regarding the Logitech Driving force Pro (DFP)
I am really considering to buy a logitech driving force pro as one of my friends (Sam - Dark Elite) advised me that they are very good. But I have a few questions:

1. Does it have an analogue PS2 plug so I have to buy a seperate adapter to plug into my PC or is it fully compatible with my PC?

2. Where is the best place to buy one for a cheap price. No support is really needed for it just if it is faulty.

If you could answer these questions it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Savan - Alive Ghost
Quote from Alive Ghost :I am really considering to buy a logitech driving force pro as one of my friends (Sam - Dark Elite) advised me that they are very good. But I have a few questions:

1. Does it have an analogue PS2 plug so I have to buy a seperate adapter to plug into my PC or is it fully compatible with my PC?

It comes with a usb plug so no adapter needed. Some people use the wingman software others don't it seems to be a personal choice.

Quote :2. Where is the best place to buy one for a cheap price. No support is really needed for it just if it is faulty.

If you could answer these questions it will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Savan - Alive Ghost

The best place? I don't know without looking but alot of people go to places like e buyer, pixmania, dark planets etc so just have a look around at some online stores and you should be able to get a good price
Ok most of the well-known stores are showing at £90

That is quite a bit out of my budget range so...

AG
#4 - Ast
Hey, look on darkplanets.com they are selling DFP's for £64, I'm going to get one tomorrow for sure if the shop i go to tomorrow doesnt sell it.
#5 - Dru
Cool. Is this the best wheel for the price it is at?

And is there anywhere cheaper?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG