The online racing simulator
Pool 1, AKA Bowling alley
Ok, so where do I start?

Well basicly it was the one who does the best deeds with setups, Kaybe who was more than robbed on the 1st corner, Owl I think it was didn't see him, turned into him and sent him into a skin mid corner, guess you know whats coming?

Well Kaybe done all he could in avoiding others but not even Modoff could have got out of this one, I came round the corner unsuspecting to see Kaybe spinning and boof, right into him, then I hit him again as he hit the car infront and sent him flying, literaly. lag got him bad here, it sent him into 2 other cars then up up and away, went over the pit wall and into LFS oblivion, then when he's floating through nothing off the track he is set back on it with a totally feckered car.

AS for me, I got round the stricken cars infront to find a bouncing car bouncing all over the road into my direction, i was hoping to get under him but didn't work as planned, he landed on my front right of my car and sent me off a bit. This did however save him from landing on his roof as that's where he was going!

Next story, Powerslave seemed to have gotten away with damage as he sneeked past all the wrecks on the road when a surprise tap on the back end sends him into a wall.

sRacer had a bit of a hard time up the front, starting 2nd and being nudged abit down the order with a damaged car coz of a wall, when TIM went round the outside of him he was spun by TIM and then they rejoined just before I was coming along.

I got infront of sRacer and TIM to be dicing with TIM for a while, he got past me and from my point of view braked a bit to early into the corner before the 1st split and we crashed, letting Powerslave through but only to crash a couple of laps later and forced to pit.

I was behind TIM now and sRacer hot behind me but got past TIM and left him and sRacer behind.

Up the front it was all pretty clean, Super Sidi managed to climb through a group of cars into 3rd position, well done. This was aided by the fact that W.Gooden disconnected mid race from 3rd.

Here are a few pictures of the 1st corner incident.

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/9943/rd358gs.jpg

http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/5826/rd360mo.jpg

See if you can spot Kaybe in picture 4!#

But overall the race was ok apart from the crazy start illepall

Regards,

Ray
Attached images
Rd 3.JPG
Rd 3 2.JPG
Rd 3-3.JPG
Rd3-4.JPG
Well let me say some things too.

First of all i don't think there is someone to blame about the turn 1 accident, although i was a part of it, but thats not on me to decide. I allways imagined pool1 races to be really hard stuff, including superdriveres and so on. Today i saw it's not the case. I mean even i have managed to get into pool1 and i have the game for about a mont now. But beeing able to get in is a whole different storry than beeing good in race or even win. I still am learning the game is it is, discovering all hard things that evolve racing including tire wear etc. Anyway the race today was very interesting and a lot of fun. I think i have never seen so much accidents in one race before (excluding the very interesting days in demo lol) wich only means that pool 1 itself is a hard stuff not ment for everybody. But i will return in pool 1 someday and you best believe i ain't gonna be bouncing of the wall in back of the grid.
Until then cheers

EDIT: not sure what i wanted to say guess i'm just spamming Oh yea, congrats modoff! nice to see some ass kickin' them CYB
It was a stupid move by me, I should've known better than that. My apologies to the ones affected by the incident. I checked my left side after the start right before going into T1 and didn't see anyone there so I thought my left was clear. Boy was I wrong. Seems like KayBe got a little better start than me and was actually moving up along side of me when I turned left under the bridge nudging his car sideways. :ouch: :guilty:
A kind of incident like this usually gets 10 times worse on South City tracks and when there's a little bit of lag too

Anyways, apologies doesn't help much, but I do feel bad about what happened, and I'll try to concentrate more and take it a bit more careful in the future.

Congratulations to Modoff who won

// owl
Hehe that bouncy car was me. Thanks Bawbag for saving me

Kaybe had lagged and woke up inside my car. Because of this we were both sent flying. Otherwise the crash would't have been so spectacular

Here is the movie file of the accident:
Crash movie
So that's how I hit Kaybe twice, I never realised that Fever hit me, never watched it like that Krammer, good movie.

Glad that I helped someone in the big crash, still annoys me that kaybe got hit as he helped alot of us with our set's and stuff.

I done a 30 lapper 2 hours before the race, and my time was 47.08 mins, that would've put me in the main group trying to catch Sidi Still, that's racing, and i'm glad my car wasn't hit to hard but I was like a bowling ball.

EDIT: That should say 46.08
Hehe you were not the only bowling ball in this race.
This is when my and Sracer's tyre blew up in the last lap.
Bowling
You saved his ass big style!

What programme are you using for these videos? I have fraps but it's pretty crap for videos.

Do you reckon you could get me and TIM's crash up? Was on about the 6th lap into the 3rd corner just before the split.

Origionally I thought he braked very early but i'd never been behind him going into this corner, i brake alot later than him and considering he just overtook me, I thought he would be late braking too.

That's why i didn't push too hard, after the 1st 10 laps my tyres were green on solid 1.32 laps and just kept at that, didn't push because I knew they would get very worn and there was no reason with 20 seconds infront of me.

Thanks,

Ray
I'm also using fraps and it works fine. Make sure you put half-size video option and not too many fps. Also when recording set LFS replay speed to 0.5 or 0.25.

Here is the incident between you guys
Bawbag vs TIM
#9 - .TIM.
After that crash, my nose was smashed and front tyre cambers were damn messed up, so i couldnt go fast anymore... and on 29th lap, after long fight between me and my wrecked car, my car gave up and front tyre blew up, because of messed cambers...
I thought you were trying to hard after that TIM and that's how your tyres went, I noticed you slowed so I just went on in steady 1.32's to finish in lonelyness.
I was hosting Pool 1 and speccing the tyre explosion in real-time, but this movie sheds a different light on it, a bit like the team assistance trucks in Paris-Dakar to help the stranded drivers ;-)

The Appeals Arbiter will have to think about team orders of a new kind: hit teammate in front to avoid forced reset...

Good stuff!

Solar Hydro

Quote from kramer008 :Hehe you were not the only bowling ball in this race.
This is when my and Sracer's tyre blew up in the last lap.
Bowling

Pool 1, AKA Bowling alley
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG