The online racing simulator
Event 4 - FE Black Rev.
So it comes down to me this week as well? Well alright.

Absolutely horrible combo imo, i simply can not drive fwd cars with so much power, especially not if they have a tendency to roll over. Actually, i threw my headphones into the wall and lied on the floor screaming like a little boy the 75th time i barrel rolled during hotlapping.

Race was sort of ok, was lucky not to flip a couple of times and had a good run all-in-all. Almost caught Tys but messed up, i am simply not fast enough to catch slides caused by hitting grass with the rear tyres.
I was scared and was thinking I should have used the UFR....I had a look at the German EPS league times that they done here and the fastest UFR done 2.36.3.

But into the race I was surprised to not having to defend the opening laps and it was the opposite then getting into P2 was quite good as it meant I could go as fast as I could.

I tried and tried to the whole race to get close to Rudi whos little UFR was constantly about 1 second ahead of me (It could vary from 4 tenths to 1 second in a lap due to both cars having 'better' sectors) and there was surprisingly nothing in it atall, when Rudi done a pb I done a pb slightly faster or slower, amazing for such a long and hard combo.

The only advantage I had over him was my brakes and in the end his tyres were getting pretty cold, so I had some hope but TBH I was happy to even be close to the lead UFR. Then that little chance came in the last corner where the door was open wide enough for a Bugatti Veyron and to my surprise I didnt even have to be side by side on the exit, think it was a bit of a surprise attack, rather like the Japs.

All in though I think it was a great choice of cars and event, I hate having cars like these restircted to like 3 or 4 corners (Like last seasons club reverse) very challenging and fun.
#3 - migf1
I wrote it in the chatter-box as soon as the race was over (watched it on OLFSLtv) and I write it here too...

Total RESPECT for Mooney!!!!
(in most people's hands, the XFR is slower than the UFR on that track)
What a race. I was in pool 6 and it was incredibly intense. I managed to throw it sideways a couple of times making nice hot-spots on my tyres though overall they lasted well. I actually had to push harder to prevent the tyres cooling down!!!

Dave
Well done Mooney!
Yah.... it was amazing watching those last 3 laps with Mooney and Ruditurbo. Mooney picked his moment perfectly, bad luck for Rudi who managed to hold off Mooney for the whole race.
I thought Rudi had it cos he was managing to gap Mooney, but as you say, in the last 3 laps Mooney put in a spurt and even got fastest lap and took Rudi, it must be soul destroying for Rudi tho, to go the whole race and then for that to happen!!
pool 2
yea wellif he managed to hold up 18laps he should however hold another 2 but i guess mooney had shown us that hope dies last and he managed to grab that oportunity and took the win, way to go! (both rudi and bawbag).

as for me, i'll say this was indeed the most intense race of all, luckly though it wasen't too long so i didn't swet that much (i sweted but not that much ). few mistakes here and there none of them very ugly, loads of 2 wheel driving , in total i think 15 seconds on 2 wheels!...managed to grab 6th place in the end...it was good fun
For reference, an Appeals Arbiter decision has been made relating to the Pool 3 incident between [GVR] Makinen and Mroziu. No penalty is given.

The decision is posted on the OLFSL website.

Sincerely,

Solar Hydro, OLFSL Appeals Arbiter

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG