and this pic show up the fastest one i'd seen
Attached images
drag.JPG
Attached files
FZ50 GTR_drag1.set - 132 B - 1334 views
FZ50 GTR_drag2.set - 132 B - 1260 views
I try to improve these mine best is 9.99
Drag times?
Guys, whats your pb in drag stip? Is in S2 better grip or not...gt trb just with wheelspin in S1 was 13:89 but in S2?
-
(hrtburnout) DELETED by hrtburnout
Quote from okijuhans :I try to improve these mine best is 9.99

9.99 with the FZR!? Rofl! You're lying mate

My pb with the XRT is 13.32, and I'm not the fastest one around
my pb is 13.27 with Gtt and Fzr 10.36
gtt 13:27 ...then in S2 is alot beter grip becose mine gtt time in S1 was with hc 13:49 (no wind of course!!!!!)
ow, i saw you are S1 licensed racer so your pb is with wind or with puch or you areillepall
no just good set and no wind or bump
Quote from naskavu :my pb is 13.27 with Gtt and Fzr 10.36

How can you drive the FZR with only the S1 license?
offline verion it wouldn't show in my pb in liveforspeed world
So that means you have an UNLOCKER!!!
Shame on you
The sudden influx on cracked S2 versions is strange.

But then so many people posting about it on the OFFICIAL forums like they're bragging about it is even weirder.

But basically admitting you're using a crack when you already have S1, risking to get it revoked because of this foolishness... this guys, this takes the cake.
am buying s2 next month
i run 10.32s allnight with fzr
Quote from naskavu :my pb is 13.27 with Gtt and Fzr 10.36

In S2 meybe (13:27) but not in S1!
i always drag, if you want to see 1 day , or just check my stats
You talk about S1 or S2 (i mean GTT time)? About S2 drag times i dount know nothing yet, becouse its mine second day in S2
You do realise that S1 and S2 use the same physics... ? Or have you all the time been playing with the old code from S1 !? If so, geeez, just to clarify: S1 and S2 liscenses don't have anything to do with the physics or other code, but they only represent which cars, tracks and some features are unlocked.

So, LFS S2 Alpha P2 is the latest release (disregarding the testpatches) and you should ONLY be running that, since the very first day it came out. You could've just unlocked the S1 content with your liscense but with S2 physics of course.

Fz50 Gtr Drag's Sets
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG