The online racing simulator
#51 - bozo
Why didn't anybody ask for the pictures then?

Great event. I enjoyed it. Well done all.

I'll let you all work out who is who in the picture. This was taken at the end, after a few had left ... summoned for dinner or whatever

Actually, I believe Dinnerman took some photos from inside the venue too
Attached images
Drivers Challenge.jpg
Wow, i said picture is coming shortly, but i didn't expect it this quick! Thanks Bozo

I'll will edit and give a name to everyone in the picture.. will post later

Gotta say, the name stickers look very fashionable

nice picture
Creepy bunch of people in that lightning, kidding

I see Benbob and Madman...we need more names to faces!
Well I have edited and brightened up the picture, I couldn't remember everyone's name, 2 people I can't remember, the rest I hope i remembered correctly. If I have somebody wrong please forgive me! Funnybear's name I am still trying to remember too lol.. damn memory!

Let me know and I will re-edit

mad
Attached images
Drivers Challenge_edited.jpg
I have just added all the names I know and I am missing the exact same two. However, I do know that Funnybears name is Tim! Could hardly forget really !

I will attach it anyway (seen as I spent the last 20 minutes editing it!)

Could the two whose names we are missing, please enlighten us?

Thanks
Tim

EDIT: Added racer names for the missing two. Not sure of the real names, but that would only be needed for completeness!
Attached images
DriversChallenge(named).jpg
Quote from bozo :Why didn't anybody ask for the pictures then?

Great event. I enjoyed it. Well done all.

I'll let you all work out who is who in the picture. This was taken at the end, after a few had left ... summoned for dinner or whatever

Actually, I believe Dinnerman took some photos from inside the venue too

he he nice T-Shirt Bob
Who is the one guy who has put the name badge into his pants?

The one who no one doesn't seem to remember. Was he even there, really?
Quote from t1ger :

Could the two whose names we are missing, please enlighten us?

That's me in the brown stripes....
#59 - need
Back left - I think it's 'goode400', and not sure but I'm fairly sure it was Dave.
What-a-bunch-of-weirdos

Happy bunch too
....and that's z3r0c00l in the red top with the sparco logo...
Quote from nihil :That's me in the brown stripes....

I recognised you from the Post Your Face thread.

Cute kids. Bozo's wife must be really pretty.

Edit: Did that clown Madman actually win? I am totally coming next time.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I recognised you from the Post Your Face thread.

Cute kids. Bozo's wife must be really pretty.

Edit: Did that clown Madman actually win? I am totally coming next time.

Yeah he did =) Everyone ran great races =) I went into the last race leading the points but fell to a rollover and just plain horrible driving.

LFS feels very different with a big screen and on top of that both madman and myself were running on the other side of the car so getting used to it made things difficult. My problem was I had a phone call from my wife before the last race started or was it during the second quali I don't remember... anyways she reammed me a new one for running late (like it's my fault) and it just completely threw me off.

Pete and Andrew deserved their spots, I am just wondering if I deserved mine =) Great racing lets do it again =)
Quote from need :Back left - I think it's 'goode400', and not sure but I'm fairly sure it was Dave.

Not me! I'm third from right
Quote from thisnameistaken :Did that clown Madman actually win? I am totally coming next time.

:haha:

edit: Yeah I won, I was surprised in the end as I felt I haven't done enough over the 2 qualys and 2 races. Managed 1rst in qualy 1 (so town) finished 5th after reversed grid and managed 5th qualy 2 (fer bay gold rev) and finished 1rst. It was good fun and very close. Took a while to get use to sitting on the right side of the car as at home I have it the proper way
yer that's me top left - My name badge is on the inside of the red jumper - it was colder outside than inside!

I scuppered my results with a DNF on the last race, a pit from bent suspension and a roll afterwards really killed my FXR race! if only the patch had come in time..... i'll blame the instability of no clutch pack preload.... yes... that'll work

edit : "Dave" by the way, as even anyone gives a spark plug.
I was on the case really guys, only just got back to my PC. And, I will say, I have only just looked at this thread having just prepared the edited photos, and I got all the names without your help!

Anyway, not really that useful anymore, but here they are:

Incidentally my ears are still ringing 24 hours later...
Answer the phone then. . .

LFS UK Gathering Thread 13 - Post Event Discussion
(68 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG