The online racing simulator
Message in Apollo 440 Cant Stop The Rock?
(17 posts, started )
Quote from LFSn00b :LOL, you fail!

How could I fail?

I actually heard a message in it.

Added the little funny shocker thing at end cuz I was bored.
Sorry, can't watch this vid. My ears have adjusted life-time ban for Apollo 440 because of ruining Van Halen's Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love.
Quote from deggis :Sorry, can't watch this vid. My ears have adjusted life-time ban for Apollo 440 because of ruining Van Halen's Ain't Talkin' 'Bout Love.

.....oook then..

Why bother posting here then if your not gonna listen??
Quote from GruntOfAction :.....oook then..

Why bother posting here then if your not gonna listen??

it was joke you know? And I actually watched it...
tbh, you needed to turn the music volume way down - the sound level the same as the music provides no shock at all.
Quote from DejaVu :tbh, you needed to turn the music volume way down - the sound level the same as the music provides no shock at all.

Like I said.

ITS NOT SUPOST TO SHOCK YOU.
I dunno about you guys, but after listening to that song, for some strange reason I want to shake my rump like an Antelope...
That sucked, I heard nothing and what does it mean if he did say it? Rake some leaves if you're bored
You are after self promotion is what it says, but I think you are failing harder than 4chan /b/ while not posting anything shocking.
Quote from CasseBent :That sucked, I heard nothing and what does it mean if he did say it? Rake some leaves if you're bored

If you heard nothing why post then?
Quote from GruntOfAction :If you heard nothing why post then?

Negative feedback, you can't be expecting everyone not to post if their opinion(s) differs from yours, unless you specifically say so in your first message from the start.
Quote from Moonclaw :Negative feedback, you can't be expecting everyone not to post if their opinion(s) differs from yours, unless you specifically say so in your first message from the start.

True.
that scared the crap out of me!!!!!!
not :/

(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG