The online racing simulator
Buying S2 using Credit Card
(33 posts, started )
Quote from ahmad0410 :Hi everyone!

I live in Singapore and I wanted to buy an S2.

First of all, anyone who bought S2 licence with Credit Card/Visa, can this thing be trusted? Cause, I'm using my mom's credit and I don't want anything stupid to happen. Secondly, are there any hidden charges or fees or transactions fees? Or do I only need to pay exactly 24 Pounds?

And how can I find out the Billing address of the Credit card?

And finally, will I live life as a happy person after the transactions and no scammers or unwanted things will crop up? =p

Thanks you guys!

so...you decided to buy s2...remember its completely different....no wreckers or spammers. You might know me as driftqueen
Quote from harjun :so...you decided to buy s2...remember its completely different....no wreckers or spammers. You might know me as driftqueen

Time to follow up your own advice?

btw, welcome ahmad, this game is worth every penny
#28 - Nobo
Welcome to S2 ahmad! Say goodbye to your "real life"
Of course I remembered you Driftqueen. The liar. I think you should grow up faster and be more mature, kid.

=D
Quote from ahmad0410 :Of course I remembered you Driftqueen. The liar. I think you should grow up faster and be more mature, kid.

=D

LOL! What pwnage.

Welcome mate!
Quote from ahmad0410 :Of course I remembered you Driftqueen. The liar. I think you should grow up faster and be more mature, kid.

=D

Hehe, respect
Oh so now you're 12. okay.. So you've grown down. Last time I remembered you said you were 13. =D

OFF-Topic.

Mod can lock this now thank you!

Buying S2 using Credit Card
(33 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG