The online racing simulator
And Nerd Of The Year award goes to...
(44 posts, started )
Quote :And Nerd Of The Year award goes to...

Jakg!

XD

Of Course i am joking, and have huge respect for the resident forum spammer <3
Just what I was thinking Mr. 14.
what a **** lol.... jakg's new best friend though
Silly video.
@Xaidion
Quote :Woooohoooo I'm getting GT Legends in 2 days!!

has been in your sig for about 2 months

EDIT : Its Like Having a cake, but i have 3 cakes, but you have 0 cakes, cos i have 3 PS3's , and also this cake ... LOL!!!!!!
#8 - Jakg
Quote from S14 DRIFT :Jakg!

XD

Of Course i am joking, and have huge respect for the resident forum spammer <3

im a geek, i was actually mentally preparing a "i'm the biggest geek, i overclocked my PDA" response

I love being a Geek, the ladies digg it (like the pun? )

Thats why i'm single...
Who's gonna make "I have three Ferraris" video? No one? That's right because none of you have three Ferraris.
Quote from Jakg :im a geek, i was actually mentally preparing a "i'm the biggest geek, i overclocked my PDA" response

I overclocked my dad's palm pilot! Honestly!
Atleast theres not the whole 20" of white joke that I can make :P
Quote from deggis :Who's gonna make "I have three Ferraris" video? No one? That's right because none of you have three Ferraris.

Someone may have 3 Ferraris but will you have the cake at same time? ya didnt think so, but he does!
I have four. 4.
Quote from Jakg :I love being a Geek, the ladies digg it (like the pun? )

Thats why i'm single...

Thats going on my sig jak
#15 - Jakg
Quote from wheel4hummer :I overclocked my dad's palm pilot! Honestly!

im an overclocked whore, my CPU? 3 GHz (40% overclock) My RAM? Used to be on a 40% overclock. My Graphics card? 7% overclock (needs more volts!) My mouse? overclocked (upping poll rate ftw!)

EDIT - The last chatup line i used that was my own involved me looking at a girls cat (her display picture!) and saying "Hey, thats a nice cat, although it reminds me of Hitler a bit". Baaaaaad move

Dustin (Dawesdust_12) was telling me about how he used his new iMac to impress girls, so i MSN'ed a girl saying "Hey, i've got a 3700 KAB1E@3GHz, cooled by Water via a Zalman Reserator, and 1 GB of TCCD RAM @ 279 FSB, impressed?"

Her response was "i'm getting laid. Jealous?"
You make our day better jakg Keep em' Rollin

Edit: luv the vid. Made me happy again
#17 - Jakg
oh and on topic, i LOL'ed at the vid
Quote from Jakg :
EDIT - The last chatup line i used that was my own involved me looking at a girls cat (her display picture!) and saying "Hey, thats a nice cat, although it reminds me of Hitler a bit". Baaaaaad move

chatting girls up online u really do get the geek of the year award
just kiddn
Quote from Jakg :I love being a Geek, the ladies digg it

That deserves the

Drumroll please :drummer:

Worst pun of the week award!

Sorry, that's so bad even I wouldn't emit that one.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :@Xaidion
has been in your sig for about 2 months

EDIT : Its Like Having a cake, but i have 3 cakes, but you have 0 cakes, cos i have 3 PS3's , and also this cake ... LOL!!!!!!

Quote from DTrott :Still hasn't arrived.

oooopsie
Quote from Jakg :My Graphics card? 7%

HA you suck
im up almost 100mhz on my core and about 120 on my memory on my x1900xtx... overheats alot though as you know lol but still !

(bout 15% i think)
#22 - Jakg
if i go any higher, it just artifacts - seeing as my card (A 7950GT) is in effect a highly overclocked 7900GT, if i compare it to the clocks of the reference 7900GT, it has a 38% overclock. Needs more volts, i've got the cooling to do it, but i lack the balls!
You lack balls?
Quote from Jakg :if i go any higher, it just artifacts - seeing as my card (A 7950GT) is in effect a highly overclocked 7900GT, if i compare it to the clocks of the reference 7900GT, it has a 38% overclock. Needs more volts, i've got the cooling to do it, but i lack the balls!

The fact still remains its a 7950 not a 7900... dont try to beef up your O/cs
Quote from Jakg :im a geek, i was actually mentally preparing a "i'm the biggest geek, i overclocked my PDA" response

I love being a Geek, the ladies digg it (like the pun? )

Thats why i'm single...

You are also sixteen years old, young man...you got time.

(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG