The online racing simulator
I was bored last night, so I quickly knocked up this XFG skin, I probably spent longer taking the screenshots.

Just a simple skin of a Civic TypeR; no sponsors, just a black bonnet.

I also put the resolution of my monitor up then made the images smaller to improve quality.
Attached images
XFG_daveTYPER.jpg
typeR1.jpg
typeR2.jpg
typeR3.jpg
Quote from pdanev :Inspired by Renault F1 design, which quite divides the fans into two groups, the ones that really hate the new design, and the ones that love it. I had my doubts about it in the beginning, but lately I fell in love with it, hence the inspiration.

I didn't use all the sponsors, 2-3 or so I left out, didn't want to make the design too busy, but the overall theme is recognizable I think.

R27 XFR

Download Skin!

Quote from Stew2000 ::wow:

That looks awesome!

I second that Nice conversion to the xfr
not only being a newbie in lfs, but also not very good in art thing ... but a dearest friend sent me what she made after she heard about this skinnin' thing and how it works by templates etc... have a look what she made for me ... well, not a very race-wise cool sketch but i loved it anyway will be on the track with it for a while for sure ... if you meet me, don't forget to bring your diving suit
Attached images
b1.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
Mad Max - Big Bopper
Just a quick one. This one has been on my mind for a long time.

A pursuit vehicle form first Mad Max movie.

Say how you like/dislike it.
Attached images
XFG_noc02_mm.jpg
mfp.jpg
Nice work everyone! That ING skin is very nice! The Dr. Pepper is nice too, good work!

Okay so since I am new here, I drive the XF GTi a lot right now. Trying to improve my lap times, but I was hoping a pimped skin would help. So without further ado, I bring to you my second skinning creation: The Castrol GTi.

I appreciate your feedback, this is my second skin for LFS. I also have a high-res version available, feel free to use it on your car but please do not modify.

Edit: Did some minor changes to the details and added a matching helmet. Lightly painted dirt on the lower-res skin for a bit of texture.
Attached images
XFG_Castrol_GTI_car1.jpg
XFG_Castrol_GTI_car2.jpg
XFG_Castrol_GTI.jpg
XFG_Castrol_GTI_2048.jpg
HEL_Castrol_GTi.jpg
not very... *insert word here*
Those skins need some work still compjake, they don't seem complete yet.

No comments or suggestions for my skin? It took around 8 hours to complete.
@compjake
They're less like skins and more just texture maps But everyone has to start somewhere. I recommend the kits from Master Skinnerz so that next time you can line up the body parts (so your texture doesn't suddenly just end where the mapping changes from top to side or something). Oh, could you tell me where you got that white tiger texture from? I'd really like to mess around with that on a skin PM is fine, save cluttering the forum.

@SKaREO
I like that Castrol XFG. Maybe it's just me, or just because of the colours, but it has a very 70s feel. Not a bad thing, especially if it was intentional. I could live without the fake intakes though. But overall, pretty good.
LFS Tweak and Bespoke can only be used by S2 Licenced players, demo cant use it.
Too late for that.
.. lets just say .. the situation is being taken care of and no more talk on this subject (or it will be deleted)
Quote : No comments or suggestions for my skin? It took around 8 hours to complete.

Yep- It's a real goodun! Plonk, into my skins folder she goes... The Castrol logos tie in nicely with the Blackwood Castrol theme as well. Great work
XFR HoldenV8

Based on a former (2004 iirc) Holden V8 Supercars livery. I didn't like how the front/bonnet of the original design looked on the XFR, so I changed that a bit, but otherwise it's authentic. (more or less )

CMX Viewer Preview here.

Download Skin!
XFG skin -> Seat WTCC
One of my first skins I made:

Looking daymm good!
Quote from pdanev :XFR HoldenV8

Based on a former (2004 iirc) Holden V8 Supercars livery. I didn't like how the front/bonnet of the original design looked on the XFR, so I changed that a bit, but otherwise it's authentic. (more or less )

CMX Viewer Preview here.

Download Skin!

damn nice skin!

wich mods/adds u have to get that sharp nice reflected car ?
One of my team mates, burnsy, makes the renders. I don't think he uses anything fancy, simple studio renders.
Heres kind of a retro 80's Ocean Pacific skin. I didnt go crazy with sponsors because I didnt want to cover up all those colorful lines.
Attached images
oceanpc.jpg
XFG_Oceanpc76.jpg
-
my public skin (AnyBodyKilla) DELETED by AnyBodyKilla
Quote from SKaREO :Nice work everyone! That ING skin is very nice! The Dr. Pepper is nice too, good work!

Okay so since I am new here, I drive the XF GTi a lot right now. Trying to improve my lap times, but I was hoping a pimped skin would help. So without further ado, I bring to you my second skinning creation: The Castrol GTi.

I appreciate your feedback, this is my second skin for LFS. I also have a high-res version available, feel free to use it on your car but please do not modify.

Edit: Did some minor changes to the details and added a matching helmet. Lightly painted dirt on the lower-res skin for a bit of texture.

that a nice bit of work you have done there lad
Skin defantly stands out with them colours lol.

Stop spamming as well niko!
Hey Noob, that looks like a less cool version of mine (although yes I missed the front of the hood with the CF texture)

When come back bring pie
Lol, nice skin Niko
Awesome skins. needs more pie :P

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG