The online racing simulator
Quote from the_angry_angel :Depending on when it is, I'll attempt to be there!

You wont see me racing though - purely spectating and providing healthy sarcastic commentry.

Thats OK, then we have a dedicated camara Man
Damn! Foiled again
Northampton is too far for me Shame, I enjoy a good bit of sideways karting action.
I've been up to Northampton before to see the Silverstone test so yeah I don't see why not Ford...so long as you give us a lift please
Quote from the_angry_angel :You wont see me racing though - purely spectating and providing healthy sarcastic commentry.

Ah man, now I'm going to have to go out of my way to run you over.
Id be up for that, karting is alot of fun. For those that have not done it before, prepare to hurt (arms mainly)
Anyone need a lift from Birmingham Ill be driving.
Just hope it doesnt clash with other things, the sooner you guys pick a date the better.
Quote from Bob Smith :Ah man, now I'm going to have to go out of my way to run you over.

rofl, if I was kart-racing, all you'd see is my dust ......i wish
lol! its easy going, no pain involved, only very fun karts, so its just good fun. i would however love to see tristan in tears from exaustion at the end of a 30 min stint hahaha! (wont happen)
Maybe easy fun for you young`uns but the indoor karting Ive done recently hurts. Not anymore though, the place we go to was burnt down on Sunday night, arson they reckon
I would love to go, but im very unknown guy in lfs.
Quote from ayrton senna 87 :lol! its easy going, no pain involved, only very fun karts, so its just good fun. i would however love to see tristan in tears from exaustion at the end of a 30 min stint hahaha! (wont happen)

LOL!!!

It depends. Pass me on the last lap of the last race and there's a good chance you'll either see me cry or my fist close up :P

This is starting to sound excellent!!!!

Fordy and Will - sort a date out so that everyone can put it in their diary.
James - if you can get a train to west london then I''ll drive you up to Northampton.

HURRAH!
Hey, Ayrton just sent me a PM to tell me about this.

It sounds like a great idea and depending on the dates etc I should be able to catch the train down.

You should come to the track closer to me tho, it goes up and down and its been on hollyoaks (not that I watch it :shhh: )

Andy.
whats wrong with hollyoaks
Well, I'll certainly be interested. Like many, I will need to know dates soon so I can make sure work doesn't get in the way.
Its naff acting? The impossibly short skirts and boob tubes? Crap directing? The implausible story lines?

Nah, nothing really Though Becka is cute :shhh:
So this is the track that I have been to a few times but only once with the new layout.

The second link is a lap around the track but unfortunatly the camera quality isn't too good and he is taking it very slowly around the track but I can assure you these are proper racing karts!

Website --> http://www.speedkarting.co.uk/main_features.htm

Movie (.mov format) --> http://www.speedkarting.co.uk/main_trip.htm

Andy.

p.s nothing is wrong with hollyoaks
Quote from tristancliffe :
James - if you can get a train to west london then I''ll drive you up to Northampton.

HURRAH!

Ooh, do you mind if I tag along Tristan?
Senna is making a trip up there today to find out dates. He is also going to find a travel lodge or something simular for people that require to stay over.

As said in the first post, it will be mid Oct to Late October, depending on when they could accomendate us.

He is also going to get a definate price with regards to how many people want to attend.

I noticed somebody up there said "I would come, but not well known in LFS"? And your excuse is, sorry? Whether you are well known or not, you know LFS, so you are here for the same reasons us more well known people are here

Fordie
Quote from AndyC :So this is the track that I have been to a few times but only once with the new layout.

The second link is a lap around the track but unfortunatly the camera quality isn't too good and he is taking it very slowly around the track but I can assure you these are proper racing karts!

Website --> http://www.speedkarting.co.uk/main_features.htm

Movie (.mov format) --> http://www.speedkarting.co.uk/main_trip.htm

That track is in Warrington, and is stunning, scary, and painful all at the same time.

Only been there once, but that was enough to tell me I want to go back!

Lippy
my video is stuck on slow motion

Anyway, list of people who have shown intrest so far:

1. Triple Seven Racing (T7R)
Fordman (Confirmed)
Three Jump (Confirmed)

2. Triple Seven Racing 2 (T7R)
Lippy (Confirmed)
BBO (Confirmed)

3. vMaxSR
TristanCliffe (Confirmed)
Tux (Confirmed)

4. Team Syncro Racing (tsr.)
Swifty (Confirmed)
LawVS (Confirmed)

5. 4 Sight Racing (4SR)
W.Dendy (Confirmed)
Scotty (Confirmed)

7. Driver's Emporium (dE)
P1lot (Confirmed)
Gopher04 (Confirmed)

8. The Development Team Team
Special Scawen (Confirmed)
VIP Victor (Confirmed)

Others (And spares from other teams)

Da Hoe (Confirmed)
GP4Flo (Confirmed)
Mantis9 (Confirmed)
AndyC (Confirmed)
_Rob_ (Unconfirmed)
Bob Smith (Unconfirmed)

Spectators
The_Angry_Angel
Vykos69
BiKeS

There is only a maximum of 10 teams allowed

Confirmed people pls PM fordman to request info on adresses/cheques etc

Would all people with cameras/ video cameras bring them please?!
Quote from LawVS :Ooh, do you mind if I tag along Tristan?

Sure, but my cars only a 2-seater. I use one (obviously), James MIGHT use the other (thats two), so you'd have to go in the boot. Or on James' lap (not comfy for 2 hours to N'hampton).

If James doesn't go then feel free to claim the seat (unless my gf goes, in which case she has priority, and she'll be my grid-girl too )
lawvs, if i go i should be able to give you a lift (still living in the same place?)
Ok, so who have I upset to be left off of "the list"........

Dan.
-
(ayrton senna 87) DELETED by ayrton senna 87
Provisional Booking.
And Interceptor Senna from T7R

Anyway, some stuff for you.....ready

ITS PROVISONALLY BOOKED - 22ND OCTOBER

Now we need to make payments, deposits etc etc. Now how would u all want to do this. I will just like to add, you can trust me, I won't take the money and run.
Anyone confirmed that they can go will have to send a deposit of £30 each to me.The deposit is 50%, so 25% per driver for each team.

The total cost for a team is £120 like i said before.

I have been told, there is an Ibis hotel very near, which we can take people to see, its on the left as u come out of the train station, and a little over a T junction towards the town centre. It is about 1/2 a mile from GP Karting.

Now I can setup a paypal Account if people wish, but its totally up to you all.

We have done the hard work for you, its now down to you all

Regards

Shaun
Quote from Fordman :The total cost for a team is £120 like i said before.

a team of how many drivers?

or is it £120 for a team of 2 and £120 for a team of 3?

UK LFS meet, All Welcome
(492 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG