The online racing simulator
Sierra's Nascar racing 2003?
(9 posts, started )
I'm after a copy of Nascar 2003 Season, amazon doesn't have it any more. Is there anywhere to pay for and download an on-line version ?
#2 - TiJay
Yep, they go for good money on ebay these days. I recently sold mine for nearly £50.
!gulp!
Blimey, maybe I should flog my copy, I think I know which vague area of the room it's in.
Its over the top with N2003. You'd have to be really serious about your Nastanks and ovals to buy it. 50 quid isn't extreme, I heard 200 dollar stories!

At those prices its less of a rip-off to try a 'free' version of the game. Thankfully I never got to like NASCAR, and the GTP mod has in some areas got worse physics than ISI so I wouldn't call it value for money even at normal retail prices
#7 - TiJay
Yeah, I'm sticking with the default NASCARs on my game, can't be bothered to try the mods and modded physics usually have dodgy bits (like most arrTractor mods).
Quote from TiJay :Yeah, I'm sticking with the default NASCARs on my game, can't be bothered to try the mods and modded physics usually have dodgy bits (like most arrTractor mods).

thats more isi/rfactor games that have the dodgey mods than does nr2k3, as it doesnt really have that many. the pwf ones were done very well (trans am is my fav) but thats about it, GTP was never finished really.

expect nr2k3 to drop in price after iracing releases their new game though
I have a copy, and it is in mint condition (no scratches).

(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG