The online racing simulator
Xbox 360 drivers ??
(4 posts, started )
Xbox 360 drivers ??
does any one know how to install a xbox 360 controller?
i have downloaded a program called XBCD but i can't seem to select the device (so i presume that the drivers arnt there or it isnt installed correctly) help is very much apreciated
You need the XBCD XP drivers. If you have just the plain XBCD (1.07 or whatever) it will not work for the 360 controller. Also you need to delete the original MS drivers from the /system32/drivers directory before you plug the controller in. Or else the computer will always choose to use the MS (as in crap) drivers no matter how many times you install the XBCD drivers. See device manager for which driver file to delete (while you have the controller plugged in).
Quote from undertech :You need the XBCD XP drivers. If you have just the plain XBCD (1.07 or whatever) it will not work for the 360 controller. Also you need to delete the original MS drivers from the /system32/drivers directory before you plug the controller in. Or else the computer will always choose to use the MS (as in crap) drivers no matter how many times you install the XBCD drivers. See device manager for which driver file to delete (while you have the controller plugged in).

thanks i'll give it a try
what about running a logitech momo racing force steering wheel on an xbox 360 can it be done i don't want to plug it in and have it kill something

Xbox 360 drivers ??
(4 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG