The online racing simulator
Stalling and other realitic stuff.
you should make it so that you can stall ur car, like u can be going 90 on a straight, and when you change gear (only in manual a and manual cluth) then you should be able to stall your engine if u dnt shift properly.
Also you should be able to overheat yur engine and smoke and steam purs out. that would be cool
Lol so many people have suggested this...why not read other posts or something?
you should make it so that you have to search for duplicate suggestions before starting a new improvement suggestion thread
Search! is it really so hard?
everytime a new racer comes to the forums and suggests something that has been suggested 10000 times before.
that really needs to stop.
theres too many to read through, lol.
at least read the replys, u will find the solution there
Quote from dannychopoes :you should make it so that you can stall ur car, like u can be going 90 on a straight, and when you change gear (only in manual a and manual cluth) then you should be able to stall your engine if u dnt shift properly.
Also you should be able to overheat yur engine and smoke and steam purs out. that would be cool

How do you stall your engine whilst doing 90mph and changing gear? Have you ever driven a real car?

There is support for your suggestions though, but unfortunately it was first suggested 4 years ago (at least).
#8 - Kmac
Not so Good..
Listen, if lfs were to have that , then there would be too many complainers. *o lets rerace* -*o i stalled, go again* -*blah blah blah*
It would be to much hassel,
Now to the engine part, also another thing out of nfs. although it would be realistic, This is a racing sim.
You Dont always see people blowing there engines and stallin in nascar, u see them crash.
Lfs already has awsome crash graphics, its built good , and it works for me .
Dont overkill it
Quote from tristancliffe :How do you stall your engine whilst doing 90mph and changing gear? Have you ever driven a real car?

There is support for your suggestions though, but unfortunately it was first suggested 4 years ago (at least).

Good one lol....and only idiots stall lol!
sounds like u have never driven a car in RL.
cuz it happens to everybody once in a while.
Quote from tristancliffe :How do you stall your engine whilst doing 90mph and changing gear? Have you ever driven a real car?

lol, no i havnt, im only 14 so + i dont really know much about cars,but yet again, everyone on here know laods about them
#12 - Kmac
Quote from dannychopoes :lol, no i havnt, im only 14 so + i dont really know much about cars,but yet again, everyone on here know laods about them

Douche.
Im only fourteen and i've been workin on cars since i was 10, drivin em since i was 12. You must have no friends and live in a strict house.. maybe u should beat yourself with a frying pan
#13 - Osco
you must be retarded if you're able to stall the car doing 90 tho...
#14 - Kmac
Hahha, Nice av. Osco :P Lol
#15 - Osco
#17 - Osco
whats up with all these insults today?
im not going to repeat any of them, the persons im talking of know that i mean them.
cant we just get along with eachother?
#19 - Kmac
..........................Stupid Monkey!:monkey:
I see the schools are still out for easter...........
#21 - wark
Tried shifting to 6th in a 5-speed recently? :dunce:
#22 - Kmac
-
Quote from danowat :I see the schools are still out for easter...........

acually, no . its not, i jus got my gr 10 sooo, im good for now
It is impossible to stall while going that fast. Even if you try shifting into reverse while going 90MPH, you wont stall...

Quote from harjun :Good one lol....and only idiots stall lol!

So does that mean that every single person on this forum are idiots then? Everyone stalls their car once in a while. It's impossible to never stall your car.
#24 - wark
Quote from wheel4hummer :Even if you try shifting into reverse while going 90MPH, you wont stall...

Sure you can, if you slip the clutch just right!

And it is this dictionary's opinion that a blown engine is intrinsically stalled:
-"The sudden, unintended loss of power or effectiveness in an engine."
-"To cause (a motor or motor vehicle) accidentally to stop running."
-"To stop running as a result of mechanical failure: The car stalled on the freeway."
Quote from KeiichiRX7 :you should make it so that you have to search for duplicate suggestions before starting a new improvement suggestion thread

i already tried... sadly even that got the thumbs down

and i really have no idea why, because it needs it.. badly and i figured it was kind of obvious, but everyone said no, and gave probably some BS answer just to fill in the space

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG