The online racing simulator
Live For Speed HDTV
(20 posts, started )
#1 - MrT
Live For Speed HDTV
#2 - CSU1
Quote from CSU1 :Hold on whats all this about then

:ices_rofl thats just too funny :chairfall
Are you the "Toni" that's driving in the video?
#6 - kaynd
Quote from kaynd :He has the same plates with the name “-Toni-“ seen @ “XRT at Fern Bay slow-motion drift” which had been hosted at lfs movies pit.

Here is the post of kamo2000 http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=113647#post113647

It seems to be the same person who made these two videos…

But why a demo racer posts it???

(@ lfs movies pit they were hosting videos showing s2 action only by S2 licensed users)

That second video was made by Matrixi. Isn't it his car on that XRT Fern Bay Slowmo?
#8 - Gunn
The movie is made by Matrixi (Toni), an S2 licensed member of our community.
#9 - MrT
Yes, same videos by the same guy.

Who stopped posting here for good some time ago.
well, looks like he didnt stop.

edit: the vid looks great. shame me work pc cant handle it and i get lag. have to watch at home again.
lol Toni stills come here... Who do you think you are to speak for Toni?

pfff...

Toni, simply jaw-dropping once more.
GREAT VID!
keep em coming
That was simply beautiful. Definitely going to keep this movie on my HD.
good movie.. but no offence at all, it didnt really look that good compaired to when i just play the game normally which is at 1680x1050 resolution at 16xSLI AA and 16x AF and supersampleing

its for all those women with jello asses that he's been picking up...

:P
Quote from Jimmy_Lemon :good movie.. but no offence at all, it didnt really look that good compaired to when i just play the game normally which is at 1680x1050 resolution at 16xSLI AA and 16x AF and supersampleing

O rly, the movie didn't look as good as view outside my window.

Awesome quality Toni, and as I've said befor - I've never seen such video quality in lfs video.
#19 - MrT
this quality isnt sometning new. I made video in HD quality couple of monts before.

Live For Speed HDTV
(20 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG