The online racing simulator
And don't forget to pitch the URL www.liveforspeed.net --- LFS has had great publicity, but this is always the one thing that is commonly missing to get potential viewers
Might be a bit too late, but what about some nice flyers with some info and the url for people to take with them, as a reminder ?
ooh! I want to go! I might go! Might bring Tux with me again if he can come
Quote from Tweaker :And don't forget to pitch the URL www.liveforspeed.net --- LFS has had great publicity, but this is always the one thing that is commonly missing to get potential viewers

They wont miss it. Its stamped on my T-shirt
I might have to get some of that iron on paper, and a white t-shirt and make my own now...

How good is the colour reproduction on those, like rich blues? Do they come out looking all pale?

To those coming on one day only:

/me hints SATURDAY!!!
Quote from LawVS :ooh! I want to go! I might go! Might bring Tux with me again if he can come

Me and Mark will be going too, I think.
Should be, pending a bit more planning and booking of tickets
Hmm, probably a good thing I can't afford to go, I'd just end up in a slagging match with Clarkson if he started bad mouthing LFS.
This is rubbish, now I understand why I should learn to drive!

Train = £30 Return, London Underground Ticket's, Bus Fare's too and from the local train station.

Unbelievable!

Add the cost of ticket, food, merchandise etc etc.

It's days like this I wish I wasn't a student!!!
Chris, just work towards a cheap car like a Starion, or anything except a Porsche for that matter You'll get places faster with a car too

Top news Fordie. Good luck with it
Fordman and people attending, feel free to use this material for the expo weekend.
You can use this for flyers (as cheap b&w or color photocopies, with 3 flyers per A4 page) and/or small posters to help in promoting lfs:

for a nice wall background or high banner/flag this pano is very nice imho:

http://66.98.226.14:65080/pan3bw.gif

Please use things as-is and for promoting lfs as aim, or, dont use them at all. both are fine.

have fun guys!
Quote from vladimir :now you only have to get clarkson to test LFS for TOP GEAR.

:boing: uf you guys could somehow get TG's attention that would be awsome. maybe one of u guys could bring a DFP?
#38 - J.B.
Quote from Bob Smith :Hmm, probably a good thing I can't afford to go, I'd just end up in a slagging match with Clarkson if he started bad mouthing LFS.

Hehe, that would probably be a good laugh. He's not known for being particularly friendly to his audience. If you wear your hat his first question will be where you stole your car/computer/whatever from.

Will there be a TV show from the Event?
@KiDCoDEa: You may want to edit the top couple to 2005 or 2006, whenever you think it will be released .
Quote from KiDCoDEa :Fordman and people attending, feel free to use this material for the expo weekend.
You can use this for flyers (as cheap b&w or color photocopies, with 3 flyers per A4 page) and/or small posters to help in promoting lfs:

Please use things as-is and for promoting lfs as aim, or, dont use them at all. both are fine.

have fun guys!

Many Thanks Kid, but I only see a pretty red X
:spyoda: Well done, young padawan
Quote from Vykos69 ::spyoda: Well done, young padawan

You teach me well
Ignore me, I found this handy function called Search. Its really Handy
Nope, all I found was Hi Res HQ LFS World Logo. I need just the LFS logo Please anybody.

Thanks

Shaun
If you want the colour one, then i don't think there is a higher resolution one of the current version of it, than the raw files for the LFS loading screen.

But if you are looking for the hollow black and white version, i think that can be found in vector format so you can go to any res.
Quote from Scawen :If you want the colour one, then i don't think there is a higher resolution one of the current version of it, than the raw files for the LFS loading screen.

But if you are looking for the hollow black and white version, i think that can be found in vector format so you can go to any res.

The one I am looking for is attached, but without the world. I am not GFX Artist, so I cannot get rid of the world without chopping the lines, if anybody else wants a go
Attached files
LFS World S2.psd - 1.5 MB - 184 views

MPH'05 Show and Live for Speed
(241 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG