The online racing simulator
hmm found this on the internet
(15 posts, started )
As i was browsing Filefront i came across this
ok, i deleted it, but it said S2 FULL 600mb
:cry: , has he like hacked the S2! dont worry im not going to download becuse its not right! all thought its very tempting but NO!!! i cant!!!
HOly Hell......i hope this aint what i think it is!
#4 - JTbo
I would think that posting this to forum is not perhaps best idea, maybe better to send pm to devs or mods.

Size is also bigger than official release, who knows what kind of worms there are.
#5 - axus
It's just the stupid virus again guys. Don't fall for it. This should get locked and deleted before anyone downloads it.
i allready deleted the link, but should i send it to the devs?
yea man! you should! well i think you should!
I'm not sure if there's much they can do about it, I don't think there's any issue with other sites hosting copies of LFS, it's only the cracks issue that (obviously) the devs don't approve of. Drop a PM to a moderator with the link and we'll make sure the devs see it.
I think Filefront has to match some copyright laws, even that it's also a free file hosting site like crapidshare and etc.
allready send an e-mail to the devs, they also said there isn't much they can do about it , if someone comes online with a crack can u see it, like there is no username?
Crack users cannot connect to the master server to play online. On the forums they show as demo users, and get banned from the forums when they inevitably want to show off all the licensed content they have. As there is no user account system, and they can't get online anyway, there's little we can do about offline crack users.
hmm okay, but actually u buy this game to play ONline, so they'll nerver have so much fun as we do
Penalty for having a cracked version=

Having to race ONLY against the AI....

Jeez, I'd rather have my b@lls sawn off with a rusty hacksaw!!!

hmm not that, but now we know what ur daily bussyness is , b@ll hacking!
Quote from Bladerunner :Penalty for having a cracked version=

Having to race ONLY against the AI....

Jeez, I'd rather have my b@lls sawn off with a rusty hacksaw!!!

Quote : hmm not that, but now we know what ur daily bussyness is , b@ll hacking!

lol good one

(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG