The online racing simulator
Pokepoll
(19 posts, closed, started )
Pokepoll
poll doesnt work, so, a manual poll

put your vote here
Which is your favorite poke game? You have only one vote, and i'll edit after your post. There will be a new poll every month, starting with a poke poll, followed by favourite LFS car, and then, best S2 patch.

Red/0
Blue/0
Yellow/0
Crystal/0
Gold/0
Silver/0
Ruby/0
Sapphire/0
Emerald/0
Colloseum/0
XD/0
Diamond/1
Pearl/0
i used to play pokemon yellow: were pikachu is always with u, that was the coolest one yes
WTF is this "poke" ?

EDIT: Ohhh Pokemon!! *runs away*
Quote from Dalek0220 :There will be a new poll every month.

Good. What this place needs is more polls.
And more Pokemon

I must be getting old, always thought it was for 8 year olds ...
Pokemon?

/me runs away
Pokemon FTW!!
Might be very simple, but it is VERY addictive..prolly one of the best RPG's around, and with a very simple format so that it can be enjoyed from 7 to 70..and beyond!
Currently playing Ruby/Sapphire (again), and Emmy has just started on Diamond.
Our ambition..to get all the pokemon unlocked in a game. What a biatch that some of them need special 'unlock' methods that can only be gotten by attending Pokemon meets IN JAPAN!!! (or by cheating)

So, put me down for 1xRuby/Sapphire, and 1xDiamond for Emmy.

PS..Although I voted, must say its a pretty pathetic poll for a LFS forum, cos you left out Pokemon Racer!
although its however gay you want it to be, pokemon was seirously the MOST addicting game of its time i bet, it was a serious hit

i dont have a gameboy though so the only times i got to play were when i was over at a friend's house

i think i've only played red and blue but.. fun nonetheless
Quote from XCNuse :although its however gay you want it to be, pokemon was seirously the MOST addicting game of its time i bet, it was a serious hit

It's as gay as Dale Winton selling pink tents.

And I avoid Nintendo and their silly kiddy games.
#10 - axus
You know, I'm on the verge of never ever coming to this forum again. This place is getting worse by the week. There's one good thread in 30 if you're lucky and spam is flying everywhere and there's crap like this everywhere. *pukes*
#11 - S0ul
Ohh,yeah,those times when i was young....i seriously fell for that stuff....It was fun i must admit,but im not as easy to amuse now^^
#12 - JTbo
Pokemons are from evil, destroy them all before we all are doomed :biggun:
bbman votes to ban Dalek0220 [1/8]
#14 - axus
*presses 1*

axus votes to ban Dalek0220 [2/8]
*presses 1*

Erik voted to ban Dalek0220 [3/8]

Press 1 for monkey pr0n!
RUN FOR YOUR LIVES ITS THE GAY POKEMONS
The new one for the DS is probably going to be my first. I was looking around for the last one on the GBA but I can't find it anywhere.
*presses 1*

FrAg voted to ban Dalek0220 [4/8]
I TRIED TO DELETE IT! I CAN'T! SOMEONE F*ING LOCK THIS!!!

Or new poll. Favourite LFS car.
XF Gti
XR Gt
Xr GT Turbo
RB4
FXO WOW! thats alot of cars
LX4
LX6
MRT
FOX
FV8
BF1