The online racing simulator
I like Simplicity
Attached images
FXR{D-UK}-1.5.jpg
My latest Masterpeice. Though, not as mindblowingly stunning as yours Keitaro. Yum!
Attached images
Cityone.jpg
Citytwo.jpg
how do you get those cars cut out so good? you do use ps right? I have ps7 and I dont know it that well and i want to make good shots but im a noob at it... if any of you guys could help me i would like it I ask others but they are like zip zip zip real quick thru it and i dont understand....sorry for me asking this if in wrong spot

mcintyrej : i like the first one the best 2nd one is too bright and has to much smoke
All I did, was paste the LFS picture on top. Which was a screenshot from Fern Bay, and just take a small rubber around the corners of the car. and resize it to fit over the top of the Falcon Mustang that was underneath. Consealing the real car totally. That was about it, All I did after that was the effects.

Yes I use PS. I used to use Elements 2.0, but Recently upgraded to CS2. No difference really, its the same tools and outcomes, just practice with things.
cool but i mean how do you get the car cut from the original picture so good? i tryed to lower a car one time and all the edges were jagged....
If you are using the Lasso tools..etc or the selection ones make sure "Anti-Aliasing" is ticked up at the top. Or it will look jagged. I did mine, by opening both pictures in Photoshop. Then Copying the LFS one and pasting it onto the real one.

Which creates the LFS pic, on a new layer. Then grabbed the erasor tool, with a soft edge (the blurry edged one) and rubbed out the Fern bay background.

I learnt all my Photoshop stuff when I started Digimodding. I learnt it all directly from this site:

http://www.digimods.co.uk/index2.htm

Especially this link:

http://www.digimods.co.uk/tutorials/tutorials.htm

Have a look around there. You should find some useful tips!

Good luck!
Very nice edit!

You placed the car very well into the environment, perspective is perfect, size too, I suppose you placed it over the original car that was in the shot.

However, I think the lightning is a bit off, I'd desaturate the car a bit, somehow it's "shining" out of the picture.

Nevertheless I think this is a very nice edit and deserves two thumbs up!!!
^^ i agree with that, the car needs to mesh with the saturation in the background
A little quickie
Attached images
Zipppy XF jump3blur.png
My first ever edit...
Attached images
lfs_burns.jpg
ROFL
Lfsn00b turn down the contrast on the BF1 and itll look even better
And add a shadow like the background... And get rid of the random blur on the car. I like how the car remains too wide for the road though.
Quote from LFSn00b :New, crappier edit. I found my old XRR pic, it's not in good condition. Dust, Scratches...

well i like it esp. the colors but its just a pic with a pattern still. have u widened the wheel arches? they look soooo bad
Quote from LFSn00b :New, crappier edit. I found my old XRR pic, it's not in good condition. Dust, Scratches...

I could like it. But its to meshy. Just effekts on a roll.
Miniature LFS Wonderland.
Attached images
minilfs1.jpg
minilfs4.jpg
minilfs5.jpg
minilfs6.jpg
Thanks guys. Here are 2 more...
Attached images
minilfsso1.jpg
minilfsso3.jpg
hahaha those are awesome, that last one specifically is the coolest one yet
Wow! the minitures look great

I guess, you just add lots of grain to give it the scaled effect?
I want it real... and at home

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG