FZR Renders
(44 posts, started )
#1 - goon.
FZR Renders
Quote from goon. :Done with Scene from ds-Autos .. thx for the nice Scenes

very nice, that skin looks amazing on that car. Great colour scheme as well
#3 - goon.
Thx
Cool skin, simple, effective, great render too!

snewham, don't quote pictures, you confused me LOL
Quote from RAYfighter :Cool skin, simple, effective, great render too!

snewham, don't quote pictures, you confused me LOL

isn't it a link?
Here is one I worked one, still learning how to render tho
Attached images
gtr1.jpg
Render by THUNDERX86 from my newest skin.
Attached images
fzr_esso_ultron2.jpg
raybrig fzr, on a carpet in the desert, possibly.
Attached images
fzr_raybr.jpg
whats with the interior through the windshield.. its so.. blue??
#10 - Nard
It may not appear that way, but that's the sky reflecting on the windshield. What I found out working on photorealistic renders is that sometimes, even if a reflection or shadow looks inexact or flawed to our eyes, it's still correctly rendered. I guess we get too suspicious of artificial images.
Don´t like the raybrig skin on FZR, doesn´t fit together to me, mybe it would fit better on XRR. :/.
bd
Quote from al heeley :raybrig fzr, on a carpet in the desert, possibly.

Any chance you could share the sky you used, and tell me how you got it inside 3d max? Been trying to get a sky in there for ages but i still dont know how. :S
Quote from HEIZER :Render by THUNDERX86 from my newest skin.

masterpiece! the skin of course
A promotional render for the skin, available at Car Skins.
Attached images
paradocpreview6wz.jpg
Nice, but can you please post in the Renders Showroom,

thanks
scott
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Any chance you could share the sky you used, and tell me how you got it inside 3d max? Been trying to get a sky in there for ages but i still dont know how. :S

Thats from the new hi-res LFS skypack that was posted recently. I pasted it in using photoshop I'm afraid: yes, a cheat.
Quote from al heeley :Thats from the new hi-res LFS skypack that was posted recently. I pasted it in using photoshop I'm afraid: yes, a cheat.

all those years of Digimods, had some use then
#18 - JJ72
Quote from Pabs(Sco) :Here is one I worked one, still learning how to render tho

I think you must notice...that this render actually picks out the tidy flaws on this skin, probably should fix it up?
Quote from al heeley :Thats from the new hi-res LFS skypack that was posted recently. I pasted it in using photoshop I'm afraid: yes, a cheat.

Ok cool, i figured it out myself anyway. You just load the file up (once converted to a readable format) like you would a normal HDRI probe.

The only problem is the reflections are kinda blue, and it also makes the chrome wheels a slight blue aswell.
Quote from L(Oo)ney :Any chance you could share the sky you used, and tell me how you got it inside 3d max? Been trying to get a sky in there for ages but i still dont know how. :S

i've only used maya, but i would make a huge sphere and map a sky onto the top half. viola

p.s. either have the lights inside the sphere, or have lights ignore the surface of the sphere.
Hi, this is my first attempt on rendering the FZR. I redid the shaders since i don't have Brazil.. (i'm a Vray fan to the bone.. ^^)

Btw, i didn't have any own skin for the car so it's just one of the default skins..
Attached images
rendaus.jpg
Quote from Chef Boyardee :i've only used maya, but i would make a huge sphere and map a sky onto the top half. viola

p.s. either have the lights inside the sphere, or have lights ignore the surface of the sphere.

I can only second that, using this approach for years within max (and mental ray, but the renderer doesn't matter today).
First LFS render. Steveo's skin...
Thanks Ian for the scene!
Attached images
MPJegs.jpg
Just playing around, took 30 mins to render this 1 lol.
Attached images
wallpaper2.jpg

FZR Renders
(44 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG