The online racing simulator
Seriously I Need Uber Help Uber Quickly [virus problem]
ummmm check the screenie. I've been at it for 12 hours + it wont f^$k off

HELP MEEE PLEASE IM DESPERATE
Attached images
HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!!! T_________T.JPG
#2 - JTbo
Remove all those other antivirus softwares, just leave Avast, update it and then choose to scan drives at startup (schedule boot-time scan.

Also make sure you have proper firewall in use, use windows firewall if you don't have nothing else.

Get Ad-Aware and update it scan system with Avast disabled and let it remove what it finds.

Hijack this can help if still trouble, but that is bit more complicated to use especially if not used to stuff...

You should never keep more than one antivirus software installed as they do have nasty habit of making each other blind + other nasty problems...

Edit: Oh yes and you need to stop using IE when visting those pr0n sites and stop using cracks
Is windows vista any good ???

thanks
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is windows vista any good ???

thanks

That's XP with Vista transformation, atleast it looks like it..
#5 - JTbo
Quote from pearcy_2k7 :Is windows vista any good ???

thanks

Nope.

You asked, I just answer honestly to question
Quote from JTbo :Nope.

Depends on how much you like bloatware and slow PC's

Thats another thing I don't get they bring out more powerful hardware and then stick bloatware on it to hamstring it it's a vicious circle that I choose not to be apart of
#7 - JTbo
Quote from Glenn67 :Depends on how much you like bloatware and slow PC's

Thats another thing I don't get they bring out more powerful hardware and then stick bloatware on it to hamstring it it's a vicious circle that I choose not to be apart of

I do believe there is secret clan of old geeks that secretly maintain this balance of 'not quite enough power, need to upgrade'

Must find where to buy XP for next machine before it is all too late
do EVERY anti virus/ad/malware scan in safe mode! most stuff does hide in normal mode.
Quote from JTbo :Must find where to buy XP for next machine before it is all too late

YA RLY. I'm shopping for components at the moment and none of my usual places are selling XP licenses any more.
#10 - JTbo
Quote from [RCG]Boosted :do EVERY anti virus/ad/malware scan in safe mode! most stuff does hide in normal mode.

True, also system restore might be needed to turn off and any remaining old files of it should be deleted if pest is really persistent.

I'm too lazy to check what that specific pest did do, so throw rocks on me, but it is 4am already, that is my excuse
#11 - JTbo
Quote from thisnameistaken :YA RLY. I'm shopping for components at the moment and none of my usual places are selling XP licenses any more.

Only copies that have been left on self from some reason can be found, need connections for that, really stupid how they kill perfectly good product just because of that chrome giant would sell more
Ty to Mod For moving, and its XP with VistaT.P...

AAGHRAGHRAGHRGAH VIRUS GITITOFF

Trojan.Zlob is a bitch if anyone has had it before please tell me where it likes to hide in the registery, since its not where its supposed to be

if whoever posts helps me get rid of it, I'll send you a lifetime supply of virtual cookies

and i cant get the boot in safe mode screen up wtf do i press

Quote from S14 DRIFT : How do I turn on SafeMode , cos Im noob, Pissed off and high on coffee and addidives from the Chocolate Eggs i've eaten, so tell me please

Edit : AND!!!!! Nod 32 pops up every 2 seconds saying that a file in the same place , just with a different name is now a VIRUS THREAT, and im running AD-WARE as we speak. I also did a boot scan with Avast earlier, took like 4 hours, i watched 3 1/2 top gear episodes in the time, and i run Spybot - Search and destroy too

edit :
Quote from JTBo :Oh yes and you need to stop using IE when visting those pr0n sites and stop using cracks

I dont Crack anything....not even Photoshop and Premier Pro...I buy those products

And also, I dont look at pr0n
much
#13 - JTbo
When you reboot keep ctrl key pressed down or whack F8 key like crazy, that gives boot menu where from you can choose safe mode.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :and i cant get the boot in safe mode screen up wtf do i press

F8 immediately after your machines passes POST.

Edit: slow. /me makes note to ban JTbo...
#15 - JTbo
I would suggest you to get rid of that NOD, with many antivirus programs running same time you never will get rid of pest as they lock files out from each other so they can't work efficiently.

You could also try this program called sysclean get also updated pattern file from here just put them to same dir, Turn off system restore, go to fail safe mode, run sysclean.com and scan all drives and delete, do not repair, always delete.

Works 9/10 times.
K will do, but AVAST is only 60 day i think, i'll double check, Ad-Aware has 4 things so far, still on my c drive, which is only got 20gbz, still to scan the D drive, which has like, ALL my games... im uninstalling that heap of doggy doo that is norton, cos its rubbish and just spams my pc with virus popups

I appreciate all your help guys, and i'll let ya know how it gets on soon
#17 - JTbo
Woo im avast registered thankz, still scanning..........*yawn*

Edit : It seems I had 45 summink or other cookies, which were "Data Miners/Stealers" or w.e I will do another scan with Safemode on later but atm i just wanna enjoy my pc now it actually does stuff when i tell it too

THANKS EVERYONE!!!! JTbo, since you pushed me in the direction of Ad-Adaware, HEERE IS SOME COOKIES!!!! *Gives 1,0000,00000,0000 cookies*
NOD 32 is best , if used correctly.
Quote from Eleanor SpeedGT :NOD 32 is best , if used correctly.

+1, there is no other AV prog that comes close in my experiance, and yes, I have tried many, many different ones.
Ditch your anti-virus, use system restore and go back to a time before this problem started.

After fixing it you can then fire up your anti-virus program again, if you like.
#22 - JTbo
I trust Avast, light, efficient and nothing competes in that price range as it is Free, still it beats crap out of others that cost even quite lot.

Nod 32 I have not used, that I can't say if it is better, equal or worse, but it costs money so don't need to consider that as long as Avast stays free

I don't need firewall things so just antivirus is enough for me and as I don't like to pay from using computer safely Avast is best.

Of course you can't simply say that this is best, for some it is something and for other it is something else, there just is no such thing as one that is best, it is impossible to make such

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG