The online racing simulator
i dunno about worst racer... but it seems like you are trying to become a contender for worst thread creator.
#27 - S0ul
Quote from lococost :tssk, all lies, apart from me, bagbag is the worst racer in the world!

Who the hell is BagBag.
Well,there is nothing like worst racer...there are only those who train hard to get better,or those who just refuse to practise...the latter of course have less skill since they dont train...The lesson is:dont give up,just practise,you will get better soon enough!
Quote from S0ul :Who the hell is BagBag.

You dont know bagbag??? do a forum search
#30 - S0ul
I know Bawbag.....Its just that he wrote Bagbag...well who cares^^
i'll never forget bawbag banned me a few years ago cus he crashed me and got pissed.
some good racing on those 400 servers though...
Quote from Blackout :MRT is the car to learn racing with. You can see around easily, it's small, has tons of grip, and most importantly it kills you if you are not smooth enough and drive like a heffalump. MRT MRT MRT, and repeat.

I agree in that the MRT forces you into good habits and will make you a better FOX, FO8, BF1 driver but its pretty unforgiving for beginners. I think people should get a bit of mileage in the XRG or something first, just to get a feel for the game.
Quote from Gabkicks :i'll never forget bawbag banned me a few years ago cus he crashed me and got pissed.
some good racing on those 400 servers though...

Haha Bag&bag at least used have his own thing with lapping backmarkers. I still remember how he tried to pass some poor nub on SO1R with FXR on the "narrow part". Well, two cars couldn't exist in same space. Few days later he banned some other (poor, probably) nub at BL2 rally server because he got in a way

j/k
Before this turns into a flame war vs Bawbag, Its a joke people! do a search on bagbag!, no its not a good joke anymore now and I should have used the sarcastic smily, wasnt a good joke in the first place anyway

Bagbag is still the worst driver in the world <-see, but never had any problems with Bawbag, we did some nice races together on the nations cup I think, all fun, and he flies by me from time to time now and then . He's just a big soft cuddly bear really, He wont admit it though
to the OP: You've done a stunning 139 laps online. And you think you should be able to go ban anyone who insults(criticises) you? Suck it up and go burn more fuel.
hes only 8
Quote from Gabkicks :i dunno about worst racer... but it seems like you are trying to become a contender for worst thread creator.

HEY! Thats my job!

Anyway, yes just keep ya' head down, and only post stuff that is actually relevent, or you need help with, dont make random thread like this
#38 - JTbo
Quote from funnybone2 :hes only 8

Age of 8 Now was that age where you still could not know that life is not meant to be fair and when you imagine how everyone is good to each other ?

Well anyway things are not always so pretty, if you can't drive some are not nice about it, nothing can be done except training, getting better and be faster than those guys who were not nice.

Is 8 bit young for being alone at Internet forum ?
8 being too young? I am almost sorta in that sort of concept, but then I haffto realize that myself was alone at RSC when I was 9, so I think that 8 is a stretch, but it just takes more of the communitys support in helping them so they continue into their more mature years.
#40 - JTbo
Quote from dawesdust_12 :8 being too young? I am almost sorta in that sort of concept, but then I haffto realize that myself was alone at RSC when I was 9, so I think that 8 is a stretch, but it just takes more of the communitys support in helping them so they continue into their more mature years.

Thread starter is not 8, just not possible when you look posts he has made

If kids start even earlier racing LFS I will have no hope winning soon at all, just bring that wheelchair and my pills so I won't realize how I will get beaten by 10 year old kids that have never driven real car :tired: Hmm, but I guess that has already happened quite few times

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG