The online racing simulator
First drift movie
(26 posts, started )
First drift movie
I am new to LFS and I downloaded it yesterday and played with the game for a little, and I was extremely impressed with the physics in this game. I was able to get drifting down right away using techniques that i use in real life. So for anyone new trying to drift in LFS remember to keep those RPM's at around 4500 and in second gear, and REv the engine before going in to the turn using the clutch.
Heres a drift that I did after on having my hands on LFS for 30-40 mins tops. I spun out so many times before figuring out this trick.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjoeD0Izlfs
0/10 for l33t haxxors
Idk what the RB4 is but the skidplate is from the demo I got from fknowned, and I would consider buying LFS if it was in America and it was purchasable through a retail outfitter. I cant buy stuff in euro's or over the internet.
I thought my drifting wasn't so bad for a noob to this game, and my game pad is a Microsoft X-box 360 wired remote.
If it makes you feel any better the demo Pasci posted does not allow to to go online nor can you update it.

I'm also planning on giving back to the community by releasing some skins.
oooh.. now that really sucked man...
and not only drifting but the idea of getting a cracked game and going to official forum with it too...
well... have a flaming welcome here man, Im off to eat some marshmellows that Lfsnoob got!
Dont forget the..........:bananadea :bananadea :bananadea :bananadea :bananadea :bananadea
[3D]Riders Motion vote to eat Fly (Press 1) [1/3]
when i got the demo from fknowned I didn't even know that it was a pay to play game. I figured it was free ware. If liveforspeed releases to major outlits here in the US I will buy it.
#8 - th84
Paypal is your friend. :bananadea
Quote from house_Fly :I figured it was free ware.

you got the idea of freeware by looking at the BUY S2 button on the official site or by looking at the word CRACK on the unlocker file?
I didn't download this from this site this was hosted on a server called http://iso.lfs-svrt.net/ and then he told me his demo. It is an auto run this that lets you install some mods that are on the iso. If i had a paypal account I would buy this game seriously, I enjoy it and I want those updates anlong with online play.
Ban him someone
I've seen an RB4 drift movie before created my a S2 LISENCED RACER and not a cracker like you. by the way what version of LFS is that? and giving back to the community will not erase the 24 pound price tag you now owe the devs for cracking their game.

on the positive side the drifts are not as bad as my dog can

Zachary Zoomy vote to eat Fly (Press 1) [2/3]

goodnight *goes to get something spicy to put himself to bed*
Quote from house_Fly :Idk what the RB4 is but the skidplate is from the demo I got from fknowned, and I would consider buying LFS if it was in America and it was purchasable through a retail outfitter. I cant buy stuff in euro's or over the internet.

Hello and welcome to 2007- you can't use stupid excuses like that in this day and age.
Well Like I said bring the game to the us in a retail store and Ill buy it. I am using the version Ls2 v 0.8U. There was no crack folder or anything nor did I replace any .exe files. I'm j/w how you guys know steps to cracking this game..?

And I guess everyone is angry because they paid for their version of the game then some person comes along and unknowingly gets a "cracked version".
I also don't understand wtf everyone is trying to emphasize here because in all honesty do you think a person who knowingly hacked this game would be flaunting it on the official forums?
Quote from house_Fly :Well Like I said bring the game to the us in a retail store and Ill buy it. I am using the version Ls2 v 0.8U. There was no crack folder or anything nor did I replace any .exe files. I'm j/w how you guys know steps to cracking this game..?

And I guess everyone is angry because they paid for their version of the game then some person comes along and unknowingly gets a "cracked version".
I also don't understand wtf everyone is trying to emphasize here because in all honesty do you think a person who knowingly hacked this game would be flaunting it on the official forums?

It's not in a store anywhere. You clearly have access to the internet, therefore you can download and buy it.

Nobody on this forum is angry because they paid for it and you didn't. There's a price for entertainment and LFS is a good deal for many. The basic "discovery" of a cracker occurs after they do something stupid and post a video or something proving that they have a cracked version. You have done just that. A silly, rather hard to believe excuse generally follows.
Look at trackmania nations you do not need a cd-key or anything to play online for that one and you also do not need to register you can get that one as a demo but to use custom vehicles and things you must purchase it. This is the first time I had heard of this game and thought it sounded cool and it had somewhat decent graphics defiantly nothing cutting edge. So i figured idk why this couldn't be free.
Quote from house_Fly :Look at trackmania nations you do not need a cd-key or anything to play online for that one and you also do not need to register you can get that one as a demo but to use custom vehicles and things you must purchase it. This is the first time I had heard of this game and thought it sounded cool and it had somewhat decent graphics defiantly nothing cutting edge. So i figured idk why this couldn't be free.

You don't need a CD key to play LFS if you play the demo version. One should assume that a work like LFS would cost quite a bit of time and resources. In other words, it'd take a fool to think it was free. There are some open-source works out there but those aren't too common and few games, let alone 3D ones, are free.
Well If it makes you any happier I am now using patch W and playing online I only have 3 cars and the blackwood track I am drifting online with several people in the demo.
Is this movie Aprils joke?
we know u cracked the game becasue the RB4 and skidpad track is not part of the demo content and we don't want to hear about your "freinds house" and S2

maybe a moderator can end this foolishness
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :we know u cracked the game becasue the RB4 and skidpad track is not part of the demo content and we don't want to hear about your "freinds house" and S2

maybe a moderator can end this foolishness

What are you talking about.... I said I uninstalled and I am now using the Patch W demo, With the newest demo There has been alot of hardwork and progress made from the version that I had. I know prove I am using the legit version if you want to play in the demo servers sometime.
Quote from house_Fly :What are you talking about.... I said I uninstalled and I am now using the Patch W demo, With the newest demo There has been alot of hardwork and progress made from the version that I had. I know prove I am using the legit version if you want to play in the demo servers sometime.

Fly=Owned
[quote=Zachary Zoomy] Zachary Zoomy vote to eat Fly (Press 1) [2/3] [quote]
2(LF)S Jack completed the vote

fly eaten by
#24 - joen
Quote from house_Fly :If i had a paypal account I would buy this game seriously

You know, people aren't born with a paypal account. If you don't have one, what's stopping you from getting one? I got my paypal account especially for LFS.
*waits for fly to come back with "i got no credit card" or "i got no money" or some other CRAP*

put it like this mate..

you STOLE the S2 content...plain and simple...

the only way you can make us happy is to LEAVE and NEVER RETURN... and if you dont you are leaving yourself WIDE open to the devs. who now have your ip address and can get your ISP from that...and can then LEGALLY get your home address and SUE YOUR ASS for copyright infringment and fraud probably....

and please do not think for one minute that im kidding in anyway shape or form.

First drift movie
(26 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG