The online racing simulator

A simple LFS branded Evostar/Injext FZR skin!

CMX Viewer preview here.

Screenshot

Skin File!
Lovely skin Teaz-R
IGTC Safety Car Skin
About 2 hours...

Simple, and mostly sponsors, but I think it turned out okay.

What do you think?

EDIT: sorry about the BMP files....

fraps did that.

EDIT2: ok got jpgs now.
Attached images
VIEWER_S2 2007-03-19 21-04-48-75.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2007-03-19 21-04-51-64.jpg
VIEWER_S2 2007-03-19 21-04-59-19.jpg
1st skin - R/C GrassHoppper
HI all ! For my first Skin I made a FZR inspired by the decals of a popular R/C car from TAMIYA made at the end of the eighties, THE GRASSHOPPER. So enJoy. Thanx to the masterskinners for the prokit templates!
Attached images
FZR_GRASSHOPPER.jpg
teaz-R That is a god damn sexy skin. :clapclap:
heres some skins i done one of them i did but looks similar to another persons that i didnt know done so dont start yelling at me XD

Quote from namas :i tried to make it as real as posible :eclipseeh (I think it looks good from the back)

How do you have that car? Your a demo user...
You dont need a licence to make a skin for a S2 car.

It is still very likely that he uses a C**** (why would you make a skin for a car which you cant use?) but its not a proof.
Here's a kick ass FZR GTR skin a Girl I know did. She doesn't use LFS but loves PS. Has to be the best I've seen. What a girl...

can you post the skin?
Sorry... not public... Just thought you'd like to see it.

V
(FZR) Aston Martin DBR6 Public Skin

And my personal 007 varient
Attached images
AMPL.jpg
FZR_AstonMBlank.jpg
AM007_Front.jpg
AM007_Left.jpg
AM007_Rear.jpg
the metallic flake paint effect looks great! nice work
I think abit too much sound used for the metalic look..
Hehe hey Dami (waves back)

Here you go people; here's a girl who really knows how to make a kickass skin.

Pure talent.

Ven
This one took me around 2 hours to make. Done entirely (apart from rendering) in PagePlus. Complete with fake magazine cover...
Attached images
fakefrontcov.jpg
FZR_PP.jpg
RoadSafe Car :D
Heres one of my first attempts. I used the FZ50_ProKit form master skinners, and took the XRT_Vielside skin and tried my best to convert it to FZ5.

I didn't do the rear end because that was the easiest solution without completely re-doing the skin.

Below you will find it (It is PUBLIC so use it if you wish) and the original XRT_Vielside skin.

Save as FZ5_VielsidePublic

Feel FREE to make a better attempt if you wish. Being my first skin I'm just learning.
Attached images
FZ5_VielsidePublic.jpg
XRT_Veilside.jpg
Quote from LazLoW :Heres one of my first attempts. I used the FZ50_ProKit form master skinners, and took the XRT_Vielside skin and tried my best to convert it to FZ5.

I didn't do the rear end because that was the easiest solution without completely re-doing the skin.

Below you will find it (It is PUBLIC so use it if you wish) and the original XRT_Vielside skin.

Save as FZ5_VielsidePublic

Feel FREE to make a better attempt if you wish. Being my first skin I'm just learning.

Hey LazLoW, have you ever play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas? Remember Camber Motoring?

FZ Skins (All)
(2564 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG