The online racing simulator
Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
Only ten? You Lightweight

Edit@Emil0. LOL
I'm 11 stone, could do with losing a stone and a half for karting

Nice trike EmilO, how much did that cost you?
13 stone here, but alot of muscle, so I power the bike about. alot like david jeffries did.
15 stone, but my bike has more than enough grunt to pull it
im about 14 stone

My bike didnt seem to mind, 2 stroke powaaa
Quote from Leifde :Nice trike EmilO, how much did that cost you?

well it was quite cheap hehe.. but i didn't like the color so i sold it for something new,more "powerful" bike hehe. Can't you see the cool custom paintjob on it?

Quote from mrbogeyman :Thanks It's not that clean anymore....

Yeah, very nice mountain bikes on here too! Especially yours Evilgeek!

heh, thanks. the sad thing is that my mountain bike is worth more than my car, and my car is a bmw!

gotta get my priorities sorted one of these days.
Mine doesn't seem to be affected by the weight of the rider.
Attached images
DSC00033.JPG
Here's mine
02' yz 125

I've gotta sell it though

Quote from evilgeek :heh, thanks. the sad thing is that my mountain bike is worth more than my car, and my car is a bmw!

I don't even own a car! Using rentals through work atm. Will only need to get a car once im done here in the US. And my main priority will be "will it fit a bike in boot"!

However, every car I have ever transported my bike in has been worth less than the bike!
Nice Christofire, they're the beast of the class I reckon

Here's my humble SV650 (need to take the camera out with me sometime and get a few good pictures), blue belly pan to come soon I think.
Attached images
mysv.jpg
It's fun.

Nothing humble about an SV650. I had one for a good couple of years and loved it (see pic). Do you know about www.sv650.org - very good resource for any questions you might have (although it'll probably give you a lot more!)
Attached images
cadwell.jpg
Yeah I visit that site quite often, great forum. Don't get me wrong, I love the SV, it's all the bike I want at the moment. I'm just under no illusions about its performance compared with true sports bikes
I still think you're putting it down a little. I thought it was perfectly geared and very well suited to real-world, on-road riding. It accelerates quickly at legal(ish) speeds, handles rough roads well, is comfy and reasonably frugal on fuel.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't swap the 10R for one, but an SV in the right hands is no slouch.
Quote from evilgeek :heh, thanks. the sad thing is that my mountain bike is worth more than my car, and my car is a bmw!

My bike is the same way. This isn't a pic of mine because I can't afford a digital camera after buying this beast
Quote from Stregone :My bike is the same way. This isn't a pic of mine because I can't afford a digital camera after buying this beast

yes indeedy, bike bling is addictive.
Quote from Christofire :I still think you're putting it down a little. I thought it was perfectly geared and very well suited to real-world, on-road riding. It accelerates quickly at legal(ish) speeds, handles rough roads well, is comfy and reasonably frugal on fuel.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't swap the 10R for one, but an SV in the right hands is no slouch.

Having ridden on the back of a 1981 Kawasaki GPz-550 (a bike somewhat similar to the SV650, just a lot older and a bit heavier) once when I was 16, I have to agree. It was 2 years before I actually got a bike of my own, but the GPz seemed ridiculously quick at the time, with a "mere" 58 HP from it's air-cooled 4-cylinder and 450 lbs.

The exact bike I rode on happened to be the last one my father ever owned, and in his opinion, it was plenty fast enough for anyone.
#69 - JEP
My 50cc suzuki TSW..
Attached images
DSCN2723.JPG
Quote from Stregone :My bike is the same way. This isn't a pic of mine because I can't afford a digital camera after buying this beast

veery nice a proper DH rig compared to mine What travel is on that? You have single crown Fox's...I get 140mm on mine.
Quote from mrbogeyman :veery nice a proper DH rig compared to mine What travel is on that? You have single crown Fox's...I get 140mm on mine.

170mm in back(almost 7 inches), the fork is a Fox 36VAN, 160mm. Whole thing weighs only 35 pounds or so. Pedals up hill pretty well for such a 'big bike' (its my only ridable bike atm, and for the foreseeable future). I hate the paint job though. This year for their 'extreme' bikes specialized made some really stupid paintjobs. Oh well. I can get it anodized without voiding the lifetime warrantee sometime down the road.
Quote from Christofire :Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't swap the 10R for one, but an SV in the right hands is no slouch.

Exactly, stick it on a track with a decent rider and you'll be going past the weekend warriors on their "superbikes" like they were standing still

Just recieved this email;

Dear allhttp://www.telegraph.co.uk/motoring/main.jhtml;jsessionid=N0L0UHVMR1GOZQFIQMGCFF4AVCBQUIV0?xml=/motoring/2007/03/17/nosplit/mfbike17.xml

Following the second reading of the Bill, the ACU has held discussions with the MCIA, AMCA, NORA, BSMA, YSMA, BSPA and MCRCB as to the best way forward for the industry in light of the proposals. Further face-to-face meetings will be held this week and next to further refine the position of the sport.

The ACU has also lobbied the DCMS, DEFRA, DVLA and MDUK ensuring all agencies are aware of the significant and damaging implications of the Bill, as it is currently worded.

The ACU is strongly encouraging all of its' members to write to their local MP's and express their concern about how damaging this proposed legislation will be to law abiding organised motorcycle sport.

The next stage of the process is Committee stage, where the Industry and Sport (MCIA and ACU) hope to be in a position oppose the Bill and table amendments that will defend the sport.
If you feel you would like to add your voice to the growing anti Bill Lobby, you can sign the Number 10 e-petition at this link…
http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/mini-motos
Alternatively, you can drop a line to your local MP…act locally! Template letter can be found at the following address:
http://www.mcia.co.uk/S_Press/SContent.asp?sc=D1BD
Thank you for taking the time to read this message. If you have already done either of the above – and I strongly suspect many of you will have so thank you – forgive me for contacting you.
If you have not, your sport needs you!
If you would like to know more about the Bill or the work that the ACU is doing with its partners to protect the sport, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Kind regards and best wishes
Dave

<FONT face=Arial size=2><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Arial">__________________________

Dave Luscombe
Business Development Manager

Auto-Cycle Union Ltd.
Quote from Christofire :Mine doesn't seem to be affected by the weight of the rider.

You need a Rnice can on that

Post your bike! :)
(1873 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG