The online racing simulator
K, well i never ever drive the formula 1's, but i got really bored and made this.
Attached images
moofox1.jpg
moofox2.jpg
Nice
Hey All,

Just finished my first skin. Its still to have some of the colours ramped up
a bit. Damn hard skin. Lot of fun though

Its of obviously, FOX version of Jenson Buttons new Honda F1 car sponsored
by "myearthdream.com". Sorry about the size.

Lol,

I dno why u dont just get a picture of earth from google earth
Cause google earth pics suck compared to nasa's
My FOX skin #1
Hi All!

This is my first public skin, imitating Tyrrell 016 car, with some minor modifications.
Attached images
FOX_016.jpg
scr016f.jpg
Thts a good attempt, what programe do you use?
Hello Teemu!

Great skin btw.
Quote from teaz-R :Hello, My name is Teemu. I'm a skin addict.

Well done Teemu. Admission is the first step to recovery.... In fact, don`t you dare stop. Keep making those excellent skins
Right. im not a proffesional skinner, but i love the JPS livery that senna used to race. so i thought id have a go at it. im proud, but was wondering if someone could just sharpen it up a bit for me. someone like gobby its already uploaded so make it hi res, smooth out the rough edges give it some nice shading etc (although its black) but you know.

here it is.

thanks
Attached images
JPSKOOL render.jpg
FOX_Senna1986KOOL.jpg
Hey All,

Just finished another FOX skin (first you've seen). Hope u like em. Sry if it takes a lil to load page. Damn site is bloody slow. If it fails, just hit try again.

V

What use would you have for a FOX skin, being a demo driver?
Fair enough.. just watch what you say sometimes.. you can make urself look like a ripper!
why cant anyone just respect demo users. poor
I don't have any problem with demo users. I was just wondering why he made a skin for that car if he only has the demo. I guess he could have made it and just not use it, wasn't thinking about it at the time.
What brought me to this game was the skinning option the game offered. I skinned many cars (such as the BF1) way before I bought the licence... Just I couldn't drive them . But I bought to drive, and it's great. But many will skin without licence, it's normal and we ought to think about it.
Micro Mouse Mappy FO8

Quote from Kstorm43 :I don't have any problem with demo users. I was just wondering why he made a skin for that car if he only has the demo. I guess he could have made it and just not use it, wasn't thinking about it at the time.

ok. i just see it time and time again a lack of respect to demo users. its not the way to build upon the lfs community, nor will it give it a good reputation. anyway, any answers to my post for my jps skin?
There have been some demo racers who made skins for S2 cars, Jovadzic is one off the top of my head. Its when demo racers REQUEST skins is when I get sorta :S because it usually means that they are illegally accessing it.
Yeah, I guess I kinda jumped to a conclusion. Sorry FlyeThemoon.

I'll quit with the spam now.

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG