The online racing simulator
LFS Glitch
(11 posts, started )
LFS Glitch
how did you do that? looks like a mayor bug
Had this bug tones of times when loading an autox on MP, i dont think all the track has loaded, and therefore, not loaded collisions, im guessing
I used to get this bug everytime I loaded an autox layout just after starting a race. I can't remember if it had to be set to a proper race but I remember it happening. I haven't used an autox layout since so it could still be there in V5.
LOL, cool glitch, whats up with the music at the beginning? "THE CRUSTY CRAB PIZZA, CRUSTY CRAB PIZZA!!!" LOL
restart the server and it will be fixed
what version of LFS is that? it looks like an old version becuase of the clarity in the graphics and the gey barriers.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :what version of LFS is that? it looks like an old version becuase of the clarity in the graphics and the gey barriers.

v6 why?
Quote from shaun463 :v6 why?

it looked older. it was problibly becuase I'm used to having all the graphic options turned on.
This.. You can drive through them while the layout is loading but I have had it where I am driving around with it loaded with solid walls then they just glitch and become air. I usually get a half a second stutter when they loose solidness

LFS Glitch
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG