The online racing simulator
3.5 VBulettin baby (feedback)
(38 posts, started )
Tried it last night and nothing worked.

Did the CTRL + F5 like you guys said, now everything works WinkThumbs up
Yeah I like it, seems to all gel together okay. My quick reply is working, I'm using Firefox 1.0.7. For those with whom it's not working I would seriously recommend Ctrl + F5. Works wonders! Smile
All working okay here, although I'm a bit of an IPB fan between the two main commerical forums Shy

Edit Liking the inline editing Smile
edit? i think so.

oh my, quite smashing.
It is even cooler if you are a mod or admin, loads of handy controls, but ehhh we wouldn't need to worry bout those features Smile
what's a fuss about, some featrues makes mistakes easier
Do it work?
Hmmm... Mozz 1.7

CTRL+F5, when I edit, I get the edit page, then send, it wipes out my text and say I need more than one character to post, I add characters, then send, it brings me to a new 'reply' window.
oooo...I like the new edit thingy Smile
quick reply and (quick) edit not working here - (different machine to before) - Firefox 1.0.7 How queer is that? I have one working and one not, with not many differences... I'm confused... In fact none of the smilies buttons etc work in the edit window either.... everything was fine on my other machine.... And Ive just noticed I have no carriage returns....
Just do what has been suggested many times before. Hit CTRL + F5.

This clears & refreshes the cache of this page, which apparently also contains all the javascripts that make this page run. If you had the old version of the forums running once on your other machine, then its jscripts were saved and still used when actually the new ones were needed.
sorry just read the whole thread and CTRL F5 fixes.... too early... Wink
hmmm sry but i still hate vb for the way it handles cookies and marks read/unread threads

and apparently the new version has made those problems even worse

3.5 VBulettin baby (feedback)
(38 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG