The online racing simulator
If I must then I must.

I'd like to see 4-door sedans like the DTM (or what ever it's called nowadays) cars.
Quote from March Hare :If I must then I must.

I'd like to see 4-door sedans like the DTM (or what ever it's called nowadays) cars.

+1 on that...and some SuperTouring style cars.
Two cars:
1. USAR Stock Car or the CoT
2. the Ariel Atom, the first electric race car.

USAR:
Atom:
Quote from lizardfolk :Two cars:
1. USAR Stock Car or the CoT
2. the Ariel Atom, the first electric race car.

USAR:
Atom:

Hmm, I didn't think the Atom was electrical, or a race car for that matter? It would still be nice to have one though.
And for the Drifting side of lfs.

1. Nissans - S13, S14, S15, R32. NOT R34's Stuipd NFS noobs.
2. Toyotas - Ae86, SupraTT
3. Mitsubishi - Evo8, For those Rally fans.
4. Subarus - Also rally fans.

And since some drifters want deep dish wheels for the xrt etc. maybe make that a choice? and maybe a FEW stylish rim choices. not those ugly 5 star rims.
Just my 2 cents.
Do dished wheels make you drift faster?
Quote from ntdphil :And for the Drifting side of lfs.

1. Nissans - S13, S14, S15, R32. NOT R34's Stuipd NFS noobs.
2. Toyotas - Ae86, SupraTT
3. Mitsubishi - Evo8, For those Rally fans.
4. Subarus - Also rally fans.

And since some drifters want deep dish wheels for the xrt etc. maybe make that a choice? and maybe a FEW stylish rim choices. not those ugly 5 star rims.
Just my 2 cents.

^^^ True Stupid NFS RICERS :P But any ways how about 240sx and 200sx, i think those are good too
Quote from EeekiE :Do dished wheels make you drift faster?

No, Just for looks. Just adds that little touch.
Quote from EeekiE :Do dished wheels make you drift faster?

You mean grip right?? then yea but drifting errr no...
Drifting...jesus christ! :riceboy: :biggun:
About the bike posts above. The extend to which the rider is part of the vehicle and not just an input device (with regards to weight shifting and sitting up/down to affect aerodynamics) compared to a car would mean it would be pretty much impossible to get bikes feeling as realistic as the cars, short of making an actual mockup bike with sensors that detect how you're sitting on it.
KARTTTTTTTTTSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats all I have to say!
LS GTi

LS GT

SN LC

SN XL

SN XLR

RK GTF

TR HR

just some sketches i made more comming soon
all of these cars excapt first 2 are terrible. I smell sci-fi
Rockclan - good sketches! Unfortunately few of them are similar to real-world cars. These resemble some of their traits though:

'32 Ford style stock car

Morgan Aero 8
Quote from JamesK :Rockclan - good sketches! Unfortunately few of them are similar to real-world cars. These resemble some of their traits though:

'32 Ford style stock car

Morgan Aero 8

Thnx some of the cars are a bit based on real cars but the 2 you show are based on other cars
Quote from rockclan :LS GTi

LS GT

SN LC

SN XL

SN XLR

RK GTF

TR HR

just some sketches i made more comming soon

You have to be joking!

How about some 4-door sedans, with huge 19 inch wheels, slammed to the ground and 300hp...something like the 1995 BTCC. Not far off the FXO really, but twice as good.
Quote from Motordirex : You have to be joking!

How about some 4-door sedans, with huge 19 inch wheels, slammed to the ground and 300hp...something like the 1995 BTCC. Not far off the FXO really, but twice as good.

let us try that
Ariel Atom!
I want something like a skyline that really powerfull on the straights but not as good in the cornes as some of the other cars i also want something like a lotus exige
We need some more Street cars also.

new Audi S4: Well.. An addition to the LRF class... (who says is has to stay RWD? AWD is good just no FWD )
2006 Volkswagen GLI: Give the FXO some sort of competition.
The Volkswagen R32 would be cool
New Porsche 911 and the GT3 RS
Can't forget the Saleen S7 or the Holden Commodore SS

LX8 DAMNIT!!!!!!!
a car look like nissian silvia s13/s14/s15/sil80.handling like xrt.power like fz5
How about one of those wacky RWD vans where the engine was located somewhere beneath the driver?

Cars we wanna see in S3
(4457 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG