The online racing simulator
Quote from al heeley :just rename the skin, it just about fits fine except for a couple of the decals on the front skirt One of my XFG AI cars wears it and none of the other cars laugh at him.

some xfgs are self-conscious.

Maybe it makes him look fat. You never know....
Well it does make the back end look a bit wide, but I see that as more of an incentive to start making more effort to improve the dreadfully average lap times, maybe help burn off a little bit of that excess pudding.
Awesome skin AL

AL How did you do the Colour using a gradient or burn tool ? :color:
1. yellow to orange gradient front to back
2. add a bit of noise
3. add a dark grey to light grey gradient as layer adjustment set to multiply, darker rear bottom going up to lighter at the front top.
Cheers for that It's the little details that make it so simple
Quote from dynofiend :not being overly critical, but its not much of a skin, just has a few logos on it

On another note, i took the advice of a couple of people about my 106 XSi skin and 'dirtied' it up, note the hand print on the bonnet and the graffiti on the boot Again its only the first time i tried making dirt on a car and i didnt use any techniques, i just played around. I found it really hard to get the places where panels meet to be right because i used about 4 colours of dirt all hand applied so each corner ended up different, hopefully the blending doesnt show too much! Ironically the real thing has never been this dirty

thats the best skin evr for the xfg to my opion
Something simple, only LFS brands.

Preview:

Skin File!
An XF GTI (XFG) skin with carbon fiber parts. This was my first attempt at a skin, so it's pretty old. I know there's some errors, might fix it some day if I feel like it.

Preview 1
Preview 2
1024 SKIN

Please keep my name on the skin if you use it. Thank you.
Another XF GTI (XFG) skin... 7-Eleven/Citgo this time (no idea why... haha).

Preview 1
Preview 2
-SKIN-

Again, please keep my name on the skin if you use it. Thanks.
Quote from Markz :Hey it's a small world! What's up Kstorm? Happen to... Remember the old DMV guy?

Anyways I really like the carbon skin.. Looks nice and clean.

Haha, hey, what's up? I wondered where you got to.

Thanks though, I gotta fix the hood, it's off a pixel or two, and I think some of the parts on the side don't match the back/front.
haha hey kstorm nice skin!
lol nice skins everyone ooooooo yeah im getting s2 tommorow
Quote from al heeley :A new XFR skin from me

1024 skin here:> http://img.photobucket.com/alb ... eeley/XFR_Monarch1024.jpg

i'm surprised no one noticed, but the hood does go on to the front section of the XFR, which you had no Carbon Fibre on. Therefore you might have messed up a bit by not adding carbon to the small hood area on the front section of the car.

Though, i'm guessing the hood layer doesn't cover that section.
edit: look at this pic.
Attached images
messup.jpg
oops i just was a lil happy abuot getting s2 (now im sad lol) i didnt get s2
-
MATSUKIYO ZENT TOM'S SUPRA JGTC 2001 Finish~~ (lorenhsu) DELETED by lorenhsu : wrong thread@@ sorry
Here is my XFR CAT Racing skin, I made this a while ago but I thought I would post a public version without my racing name and number on.
Attached images
XFR_CATpublic.jpg
catpreview1.jpg
catpreview2.jpg
catpreview3.jpg
Nice skin!
my Team Skin of my "inofficiell" LFS team, I made it

http://i108.photobucket.com/al ... mbochumRacer_LFSForum.jpg
a older version in 1080p
http://i108.photobucket.com/al ... ive%20for%20Speed/Zz0.jpg
http://i108.photobucket.com/al ... %20for%20Speed/JamieB.jpg
The two skins of us two

http://i108.photobucket.com/al ... your-forumbochumRacer.jpg
and the "master skin" on the XFG

we just need to join a league to use them... we want to use these skins only in a league
Quote from LFSn00b :BAN COMIC SANS! :mad:

But, really huge pics, remove the img tags please.

i'm sorry that you don't like comic sans... but it's my favorite font

I'm sorry for these huge pictures... forgot that this forum don't make the pictures of Photobucket smaller thanks for telling changed it now
here it is. My new revolutionary skin !!!!!!

I know it suck. Sorry
Attached images
w00d.jpg
XFG_w00d.jpg
Quote:
Originally Posted by al heeley
A new XFR skin from me

Al, I just had to say that this particular XFR skin of yours has become my fav' LFS skin. I don't usually comment on skins (don't know why), but I felt I had to in this case. So, thanks for this little beauty, and many thanks also for all of your other excellent skins as well.
First couple of skins
Oh. I think I realize now that 2048 x 2048 should be used.
But I was originally doing 1024 x 1024 because of the LFS uploading limits.

I've re-exported at 2048 x 2048 rez (all my stuff is vector) and Ive updated the files. Theyre now 1.8-1.9 mb each

feel free to change anything if you guys want. Just do me a small favor and at least leave the rpm logo (rear or sides) on it somewheres.
Inspired by Renault F1 design, which quite divides the fans into two groups, the ones that really hate the new design, and the ones that love it. I had my doubts about it in the beginning, but lately I fell in love with it, hence the inspiration.

I didn't use all the sponsors, 2-3 or so I left out, didn't want to make the design too busy, but the overall theme is recognizable I think.

R27 XFR

Download Skin!
Quote from pdanev :Inspired by Renault F1 design, which quite divides the fans into two groups,..........

R27 XFR

Download Skin!

:wow:

That looks awesome!

XF Skins (All)
(2838 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG