The online racing simulator
#1 - arco
What is it with soccer supporters from Balkan?
Why is it they always try and sabotage soccer matches?
Like tonight, match between Norway and Bosnia - It didn't take 30 seconds before Bosnian supporters started to bombard the pitch with fire bombs, causing the match to be stopped. Stupid ****s!
#2 - Pino
Quote from arco :Why is it they always try and sabotage soccer matches?
Like tonight, match between Norway and Bosnia - It didn't take 30 seconds before Bosnian supporters started to bombard the pitch with fire bombs, causing the match to be stopped. Stupid ****s!

They were actually throwing fireworks at their own keeper
Hypocritically they were cheering for their team later on as they won 1-2 over Norway. (what a disastrous bad game it was btw)
Go Go BOSNIA Look my location |Brcko DC, BiH| BiH is Bosna and Herzegovina

We enjoy the game, I think
We have temperament.
#4 - arco
Don't get me started on greeks.

(I didn't even bother to watch Greece vs Turkey on TV yesterday, and the stadium is 10 minutes on foot from my house).
Haha thats crazy, but lets all relax Denmark is gonna win the European Champs anyway
... if it survives the qualification
If they dont, i make a skin of me naked and drives that for a year.
After Englands recent performances I been thinking about starting to attend internationals armed with copious amounts of firebombs too.
Quote from shaGuar :If they dont, i make a skin of me naked and drives that for a year.

I have a screenshot, in case an armageddon destroys the webserver, and your best lineup.

EDIT:
Azerbaijan 1 - 0 Finland

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG