The online racing simulator
Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
Done a little work to try make them not go through the brake caliper. Again if someone could take a screenshot to show me if they're ok now.
Attached files
XRT_5spokers2.zip - 361 B - 466 views
Quote from beefyman666 :Done a little work to try make them not go through the brake caliper. Again if someone could take a screenshot to show me if they're ok now.

Attached images
Wheel.jpg
Almost a success. Just the centre needs work and then it's complete. Thanks for the screeny.

Edit: Quickly fixed the centre so now I hope I can call it complete. As it goes i'm quite impressed with these.
Attached files
XRT_5spokers3.zip - 369 B - 476 views
they look great
for all the players out there...

i got bored and made this in bespoke.
Attached images
pimpin.jpg
Attached files
spoked wheels.zip - 353 B - 674 views
sorry if this is a dumb question, but is there a way to add or delete vertices?

i see a lot of XRT rims with split spokes, but i thought the GTI was the only one to have split spokes.

edit:
figured it out.
Can someone make my rims? Ive tried to make split spoke rims in bespoke but i just cant get it to look right....

HP Evo Racing 18x8
Therre are similar rims already made. Look up the BBS wheels in the bespoke wheel packs.
-
(Zebediah_S2) DELETED by Zebediah_S2
XRT Work Emotion wheels
Those would be nice to see on an XRG.
It's released now, and damn they are well made
erm anyone the audi sportquattro rim?will be good
something like THIS and THIS ?pls any good editor ,pls make 'em
I am starting to get angry
something like THIS and THIS ?pls any good editor ,pls make 'em
can you post them in a zip file please? thanks
i agree this thread is for people who have made rims, and also some comments on them, but no requests
I'v been searching for some SSR mesh's but have failed to find them so far. could someone make these please? thanks in advance
I WANT THOSE QUATTRO RIMS CMON.... i think others may like them too...
Quote from dewyl :I WANT THOSE QUATTRO RIMS CMON.... i think others may like them too...

Ok, ok. I will make them.

P.S, How do you split the spokes?

Bespoke presets
(338 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG