The online racing simulator
RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
Seat Leon WTCC livery, feel free to use
Attached images
RB4_redbullX.jpg
Nice skins guys! I've got some skins in the the works.
Dirtied up and shaded version of the Seat skin above
Attached images
RB4_redbullX.jpg
Quote from OPK :Hm ok.
Something I did long ago

I basicly took yours, and made it look "dirty" like the first two pictures (also posted by an LFS member).

I did it with the amazing power of MS paint, so its not the best thing ever, but when you actualy play with it, it looks pretty damn real.

Anyways, the pictures.
Attached images
IMG_2024-vi.jpg
IMG_1959-vi.jpg
RB4rally1wheels.jpg
RB4rally4small.JPG
RB4rally2.JPG
RB4_castrolOPKdirty.JPG
Excellent skin Sketch!
Quote from Sage : Excellent skin Sketch!

Thanks! I was hoping it wouldnt look too bad.
can anyone make a castrol celica skin for RB4? a clean one btw...
Quote from raceguysg :can anyone make a castrol celica skin for RB4? a clean one btw...

Look two posts above you, and you would see the one i made. That was based off of sombody else, which i said who it was. When theres only 4 pages, people WILL get annoyed if you ask for somthing thats already been done, ESPECIALY when its on the same page you asked the question.
hehe this is my first skin for rb4 (create with gimp2)
Attached images
RB4_hehe.jpg
sorry here are again 2 pictures from my skin in viewer :yel:
Attached images
rb4(front).JPG
rb4(heck).JPG
A Ridge Racer skin for the RB4 GT (RB4). I thought it looked close to one of the cars from the original Ridge Racer game, so I gave it a shot.

Preview 1
Preview 2
SKIN FILE

If you use it, please keep my name on the skin. Thanks. :checkered
My first skin good enough to post in the forums. Well we'll see whether people like the look of it first.
Attached images
Guinness CMX.JPG
Guinness-1.JPG
Quote from U4IK ST8 :My first skin good enough to post in the forums. Well we'll see whether people like the look of it first.

Not bad...how about making one that looks like the Lancer in your avatar?
Cheers.

I wish I was that good, but to be honest, I'm not a fan of the skins that try to be something they are not.
I like that Guinenss one. The one suggestion I'd make is maybe to try and make more of a feature of the foam colour - maybe the bumpers or a simple decal overlay (or both!).

Oh, and people will tell you that the text on the spoiler is upside down, but I don't think it matters that much

And no, I don't like skins that have fake lights and crap on them either. But that's okay, because they'll all become pointless when the real lights start working properly!
Yeah, maybe a celtic decal might work, to break up the black. I'm not sure about having the bumpers in the foam color but I'll give it a go and see how it looks. Cheers for that.

I thought that about the spoiler, I think I'll change it.
nice skin, but 800*800?
yea im working on that

dam photobucket
Racing scheme using a ficticious tyre company for the RB4

Feel free to use it but please don't edit, cheers.
Attached images
RB4_TigerTyres_Preview.jpg
RB4_TigerTyres.jpg
damn!
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven

RB4 Skins
(724 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG