The online racing simulator
If you haven't already, buy S2
(31 posts, started )
If you haven't already, buy S2
I will soon (probably in the next 1-4 days) will be getting an S2 License. I am very pleased with the 0.5 s2 alpha and hope that S2 will be better than I expect. I expect good things, though.

Please demo racers: GET S2! It's a need in life.
Quote from TurboRacer35 :It's a need in life.

If so, you're in need of a life
hah... Just be patient! My life costs $28!
Hehe, way to go
What he said
Thanks. And to help Bunny (hi hrtburnout),

(\ /)
(O.o)
(> <)
Good to see some more Americans getting S2, the more the merrier cause it means I might be able to race more than 2 people at once soon I mainly race in the am here in Aus which is your pm i guess
Hiyas! Newbie here. Just found, downloaded, and configured it today. Impressive! That said, it seems that this SIM will cost $75.00 USD. Can that be right? I saw someone above say it was 28 dollars.

Anyway if it's 28 USD thats Great! If it's 75 USD, that's not so great. I'll have to play this a bit. That would be almost 2 games here.

I downloaded GT Legends, that seemed really good. I also tried the aging NetKar and new rFactor. All seemed pretty user friendly. Anyway nice to meet you all!

Take care,
Vette

OK, Got it sorted

24.00 GBP United Kingdom Pounds = 42.0047 USD
United States Dollars 1 GBP = 1.75019 USD
1 USD = 0.571365 GBP
#9 - nism0
More people need to buy S2, yes.
If I didn't have S2, and it was a choice I had to make between buying the upcoming NFS Most Wanted or S2, it'd be S2. It's cheaper, and better for its physics and online community.
supposing that s3 will cost another 21 USD so 21*3 =63, but how much hours and how fun would you have till the s3 is realesed and after it, plus you would have in hand, one of the most realistics game in the market, so even if it costs 63 USD total(S3) wouldnt it be worth it?
Well good luck with s2, and im pretty sure you will get addicted like all of us!!!

edit: plus all the things that nismo said
Quote from _rod_ :supposing that s3 will cost another 21 USD so 21*3 =63, but how much hours and how fun would you have till the s3 is realesed and after it, plus you would have in hand, one of the most realistics game in the market, so even if it costs 63 USD total(S3) wouldnt it be worth it?
Well good luck with s2, and im pretty sure you will get addicted like all of us!!!

edit: plus all the things that nismo said

LOL! I think you're probably right! It is very good. I have a high end machine so I have it cranked all the way up and am still getting prime FR's. I do have a question. In game setup:
Simple Wheels
Disable Trees
Disable Flags
Disable Rubber

I want the highest settings. Do I select "off" or "all"?? I can read that both ways. It would seem the highest settings would be off?? Correct? In other words, Disable trees set to "off" means I would have trees?

Txs!
Vette
Set them all to off
Quote from B2B@300 :Good to see some more Americans getting S2, the more the merrier cause it means I might be able to race more than 2 people at once soon I mainly race in the am here in Aus which is your pm i guess

13.8% of LFS Racers are American, the third most of all the countries, 4th is France, with 8.4%
That percentage doesn't account for the 99.9% of Americans who don't play at our timezones Which is what I think he meant... because we need more US players here that want to have good races around our times
Yes, I agree with you 100% Tweak, I was just posting that stat because I think it's odd that everyone says that there are no U.S. LFS players, when there are actually quite a few.
Quote from Tweaker :That percentage doesn't account for the 99.9% of Americans who don't play at our timezones Which is what I think he meant... because we need more US players here that want to have good races around our times

That is what I meant and yes there is more of u guys online since S2 so its getting better
Quote from Tweaker :That percentage doesn't account for the 99.9% of Americans who don't play at our timezones Which is what I think he meant... because we need more US players here that want to have good races around our times

We can add 1 more for our side. My friend down the street is officially S2 licensed. Soon 3 more should be too. :static:

~*~*~*~tinyk~*~*~*~

Damn, I forsee a Salisbury LFS Lan Party comin' up....
Quote from Vendetta :Set them all to off

Thanks Vendetta Done!

Vette
Also, check out the Wiki sticky post. It talks about all the settings, and has some great tips in it.

Cool, another NW racer !
Quote from Hallen :Also, check out the Wiki sticky post. It talks about all the settings, and has some great tips in it.

Cool, another NW racer !

Great Tip! Thanks! Vette
Cool!
Today I got S2!
Grats!
welcome to s2!
Now get racing!
Quote from TurboRacer35 :Today I got S2!

Congratulations!

Next week, when I will get cash, I will buy a S2 License

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG