The online racing simulator
how do you guys make that good screens? when i use printscreen then paste in paint it gets extremely blurry,samething happens with FRAPS..
Quote from EmilO :how do you guys make that good screens? when i use printscreen then paste in paint it gets extremely blurry,samething happens with FRAPS..

omg thats what i get haha its so annoying, someone told me to press Shift + F12 and u might get something clear. try that ;p
its called AA+AF
Quote from Jakg :its called AA+AF

And, it COULD be that when you take your screenshots, you're having higher resolution on the pics than in Windows. Then, in windows, in it's own photo-viewing-program it zooms out a bit so it covers the whole screen.. If you check in Photoshop (or in any other program), is it still blurry? (If not, check if it's at 100%, the viewing-thingy).

Quote from Rickii :its called...WHAT?!

In Windows, rightclick on desktop, take properties, settings and advanced. Then you should be in your graphicscard's drivers? (Don't know if that's the exact words in english, since my Windows is in swedish..)
Then, look for a menu with 3D (maybe something more) and in there, you have anti-aliasing and anisotrop filtering (and some other settings). Pull them up to full and your LFS will look much better (if it isn't on full standard, but it shouldn't be)
someone should take a nice pic of a car in the air, going off a jump with some effects
Quote from axus :The red FZR is one hell of a skin,

It sure is, you can grab it here and it was made by teaz-R
a geforce 2 or something, lolz
I took this quickly today...
Attached images
Roffle.jpg
Damn yee!
you hit me twice
The layout was called "Bangers""!
Thats no Excuse :'(

I put headlights on my car, and some new rims. Check it out: My car
Quote from N I K I :I put headlights on my car, and some new rims. Check it out: My car

Skin si really in low-qualitty, so lights looks crappy
1024x1024 is skin resolution. If you have bigger lights resolution send me
Quote from N I K I : 1024x1024 is skin resolution. If you have bigger lights resolution send me

no, I havent got any lights, I dont using it, I know that 1024x1024 skin is standard, but it looks un-real
My benz. Doh lights aren't even lol.
Attached images
XRT_BMB3.jpg

Edited pics
(14118 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG