The online racing simulator
Nice Bean0, that scheme`s always been a favourite of mine no matter what car it`s wrapped round.
Quote from James Montgomery :Personaly i dont know how come its tht grate.

Its just green with writing on, no actual livaries, just some one writing on there car.

How old are you?

Like the person above has stated, its a joke skin. Kinda fun to be in a server with a bunch of UF's with serious and highly detailed skins, and then you have a green mini that looks like a little kid got to with his crayola crayons.
Quote from Sketchyrollin564 :Like the person above has stated, its a joke skin. Kinda fun to be in a server with a bunch of UF's with serious and highly detailed skins, and then you have a green mini that looks like a little kid got to with his crayola crayons.

lol Fair enough

But i thought it says at the start of the forom "finished and proper skins"

Just saying
my first released skin. it was a quick one but I think its good enought for release. not uploaded to LFSW yet. and sorry about the BMPs photoshop error problem. BTW I'm going away til thurday so leave lots of comments for when I get back
lol, want to post the actual skin? or give it to me and i`ll convert it for you before you disappear.
Quote from unseen :lol, want to post the actual skin? or give it to me and i`ll convert it for you before you disappear.

i just posted the skin. now its gone! the skin is in my WIP thread. u can post it. computer issues now
The things I do to try and be helpful..... :rolleyes:
Attached images
UF1_wrap.jpg
Do you think it needs some explains?

Get some

Apologies for off-topic...
Please reply to my pm or your account will be suspended
Quote from Makuz0r :Its my Hello Kitty skin xD one stripe is bit wrong, but its my third skin.

I love how people blow there cover for stupid reasons, like an RB4 with a sketchy sunroof, or a UF1 with a mistakley striped hello kitty skin
Quote from al heeley : Please reply to my pm or your account will be suspended

ZOMG OWNED!
and lol its got to be 1024x1024 to be uploaded. Roffle!
Goodbye Kitty. One stripe isn`t the problem.
Quote from unseen :The things I do to try and be helpful..... :rolleyes:

thanks for the upload. BTW i'm using an old libary computer
A skin about my favourite Amiga game

Low resolution, as the original artwork scans were low quality. I spent most time reconstructing damaged lettering and trying to improve quality and readability. As I didn't wanted to spend more than 1 evening on it, I opted for a simple cut and recombine with minimum overlap. If I had more time, I would probably try to completely separate logos from background and draw missing parts of the illustration.
Attached images
UF1_SCRv2.jpg
UF1_SCRv2_preview.jpg
Quote from StuntCarRacer :A skin about my favourite Amiga game

Low resolution, as the original artwork scans were low quality. I spent most time reconstructing damaged lettering and trying to improve quality and readability. As I didn't wanted to spend more than 1 evening on it, I opted for a simple cut and recombine with minimum overlap. If I had more time, I would probably try to completely separate logos from background and draw missing parts of the illustration.

Love it

Any chance of a UFR version? or does it just fit?
Quote from StuntCarRacer :A skin about my favourite Amiga game

Ahhhh so that is where you got your name from ehh? Cool skin, and I bet you'll be wearing it online in the servers we play on
Quote from Bean0 :Love it

Any chance of a UFR version? or does it just fit?

Thanks It didn't fit well, mostly due to big tyre fenders on UFR. Anything placed on the fenders gets heavily distorted, so I moved/scaled stuff to avoid it where possible. Unfortunately I couldn't do it with the car illustration, and it looked really weird at most angles, so I decided to just smudge the areas overlapping fenders.
Attached images
UFR_SCRv2_preview.jpg
UFR_SCRv2.jpg
Quote from Tweaker :Cool skin, and I bet you'll be wearing it online in the servers we play on

Thanks, but I think crash test skin fits me better
A rusty beat up skin for the UF1000 (UF1). The UF-10,000! Haha.

[url="http://Preview%201"][/url][url="http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/1515/rustfrontpreviewwm9.png"]Preview 1[/url]
[url="http://Preview%202"][/url][url="http://img102.imageshack.us/img102/4141/rustrearpreviewkt1.png"]Preview 2[/url]
[url="http://1024%20SKIN"][/url][url="http://img391.imageshack.us/img391/108/uf1rustpublicok6.jpg"]*SKIN*[/url]

Yes, I know the number's not there, (I want to keep the #43 for myself, haha).

Please keep my name on the skin if you use it. Thank you.
#320 - Dru
Quote from StuntCarRacer :Thanks It didn't fit well, mostly due to big tyre fenders on UFR. Anything placed on the fenders gets heavily distorted, so I moved/scaled stuff to avoid it where possible. Unfortunately I couldn't do it with the car illustration, and it looked really weird at most angles, so I decided to just smudge the areas overlapping fenders.

just colour in the arches black with the in game colour slider tools (to the left) and you won't see any tearing or distortion
Another serious skin from me...
Attached images
UF1_blobby.jpg
blob1.jpg
/ban dynofiend 999

Damn man. You have a seriously sick and warped mind.
Real nice al. Very unusual and a damn fine attempt at trying the impossible pearlescent finish.

Also looks pretty realistic (and not just because it`s rendered in the screenshot) I think it`s mainly down to that chunky looking all-around black chassis giving it an impression of solidity. Whatever it is, I like it.
-
(Tiago) DELETED by Tiago
UF1 Spam (don't ask, I don't know) skin my friend helped me make. I'm not sure if I'm gonna release it or not, I have to get his permission first.

Preview 1
Preview 2

UF1000 & UF GTR Skins
(943 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG