The online racing simulator
I need to resolve a problem.
(34 posts, closed, started )
Someone on the forums ( BMWM3GTR ) posted, and insulted me about.something. Now I look bad, and I am tired of fights that arise from Live For Speed. I need to post this, because his topic was locked....and it is impossible to read.

Plus, who highlighted the words DEMO in my other topic? Seems immature to me.

Anyways, I need to know what I did, and just resolve this problem before it snowballs-http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=21113

I need to know this.
Quote from Gunn :This sort of irrelevant drama should not be ranted about on our forums. Take it out to the playground next time.

As the moderator said i think this should be handled off the forums
umm, your making making old fights, which have been forgotten in the path of time, re-appear.
and get over being called a demo user, its reallly annoying.
and he is basically saying that you said you own a drift () team you actually apparently dont.

Edit : dam lost 1st post
Quote from S14 DRIFT :umm, your making making old fights, which have been forgotten in the path of time, re-appear.
and get over being called a demo user, its reallly annoying.
and he is basically saying that you said you own a drift () team you actually apparently dont.

Edit : dam lost 1st post

...first of all- this guy, has been on my case, but i never knew why, so I am here to confront him.

Second, i don't care about being called a demo user, i never did.
I don't know why, but that post just made me angry, i'm getting tired of this reputation.

I'll spend my 55 dollars somewhere else. I never had a problem being called a demo user, but if you insist i do, then fine, i'll stay one.

Finally, I never owned the team, nor said I ever did. So I just want to solve it.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :...first of all- this guy, has been on my case, but i never knew why, so I am here to confront him.

This isn't your favourite anime show, we don't "confront" people we don't like, we just add them to our ignore lists.

Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I'll spend my 55 dollars somewhere else. I never had a problem being called a demo user, but if you insist i do, then fine, i'll stay one.

Please feel free to piss off, you're been nothing but a pain in the backside since you arrived.
Thread analysis: Irrelevant background noise that has no place on LFS forum.

Please mr. drifter/demo user/human being, stop acting like a drama queen and solve your personal issues via PMs. Thank you for your cooperation.

P.S. Look ma, not even one joke about drifters in a whole post!
Oh my god.

He has only posted once, so this is possibly the only way I will actually get his attention.

And a pain in the backside? What is with all the smart remarks? I don't need that, if you are here to post about how I shouldn't be posting, don't post. I don't know what I ever did to you.

If you don't want a drama queen, then don't post.

I am done, no more remarks please. It's just immature, and this community is really getting on my nerves.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Finally, I never owned the team, nor said I ever did. So I just want to solve it.

Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :.....I'm 13 years old, and I drift well. I am the leader/founder of a demo drift team =P

hmm..
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :Someone on the forums ( BMWM3GTR ) posted, and insulted me about.something. Now I look bad

Don't worry, your opponent only made a total fool of himself in that posting.
Tip of the day: don't try to match his level of immaturity.
ibtl.
Quote from wsinda :Don't worry, your opponent only made a total fool of himself in that posting.
Tip of the day: don't try to match his level of immaturity.

I am not, he tried going on the forums, and tried to make me look bad.

All I want to do is straighten it out, I don't want any problems.

Tip of the day: Learn the whole story before posting.
guess what criticaldrift. nobody cares. at least 99% of people on this forum dont care. so dont worry about it. nobody remembers his name and they wont remember yours unless you can somehow spam without being banned... or if you get an s2 license and become a top driver.
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :I am the leader of team 360. He is talking about team [MW].

Ok to put it bluntly.. No one cares, The reason you're getting alot of 'smart remarks' is purely because you're wasting space with really petty stuff. If you want the respect you seem to command then drop the topic and just move on, be the bigger man! :ernaehrun
can i say i dont have a problem with you. I have a problem with your pettyness and the fact you cant let something go. Or i would have just added you to ignore list, and how is posting a rofflemao comment in my sig, which is the only thing i have done being on your case. ....

and tbh idc about you arguing over the ownsership of some demo drift team, and tbh idc about you not getting S2. If you wanted to spend money on the best sim out there, thats your choice bud, not mine

Tip Of the day : close this thread before it gets worse
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :
Plus, who highlighted the words DEMO in my other topic? Seems immature to me.

Just FYI, if you look at it again, you'll see the word tension is also highlighted.

This is because that poster has searched for the thread and as he knew the title was something like "tension between S2 and demo", he used those words to search for it.

And then those words you search for get highlighted in the threads that come up, so there's no immature thing going on to make you look bad.

I agree with the rest though, no one really cares, all this is immature behaviour and these personal issues do NOT belong on this forum.
Quote from S14 DRIFT :can i say i dont have a problem with you. I have a problem with your pettyness and the fact you cant let something go. Or i would have just added you to ignore list, and how is posting a rofflemao comment in my sig, which is the only thing i have done being on your case. ....

and tbh idc about you arguing over the ownsership of some demo drift team, and tbh idc about you not getting S2. If you wanted to spend money on the best sim out there, thats your choice bud, not mine

Tip Of the day : close this thread before it gets worse

..but..if you don't care...why did you post? and i didn't mind the signature, it was funny

I never wanted to start anything, but it seems the only way to be friendly with anyone is to become an s2 racer Don't say it's not true, read the post above rooble's..

Honestly, I just want to be friendly, and end this, but whenever I post, someone says 'stop whining about you being.....demo....' (... = anything)

Can't we just agree for once?
Oh, thank you MadFred
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :..
Can't we just agree for once?

i think we can all agree that you are acting like a princess. suck it up.
Quote from evilgeek :i think we can all agree that you are acting like a princess. suck it up.

How mature. I'm not trying to make myself look any better, i didn't want anyone to post but that guy. But if I keep getting insulted, well, what am I to do
*this is the thread guru talking - please close me*

and the thing you are to do is suck it up
Quote from Cr!t!calDrift :And a pain in the backside? What is with all the smart remarks? I don't need that, if you are here to post about how I shouldn't be posting, don't post. I don't know what I ever did to you.

First you demand our respect for being a freeloader who's been playing the demo for over 6 months, now you demand the right to reply when some illiterate cretin makes a thread that precisely 0 people cared about in any way which was locked and forgotten about the same day.

You're all "Me, me, me" and it's tiresome, and every time you get a response you don't like, you spit out your dummy and declare that you're never ever going to buy S2 because we're all such a bunch of meanies.

So I said fine, piss off then. The offer still stands btw.
Quote from thisnameistaken :First you demand our respect for being a freeloader who's been playing the demo for over 6 months, now you demand the right to reply when some illiterate cretin makes a thread that precisely 0 people cared about in any way which was locked and forgotten about the same day.

You're all "Me, me, me" and it's tiresome, and every time you get a response you don't like, you spit out your dummy and declare that you're never ever going to buy S2 because we're all such a bunch of meanies.

Ever hear the phrase "If you don't like what they are saying be quiet and don't post there"?

Maybe you should learn it.
Quote from thisnameistaken :First you demand our respect for being a freeloader who's been playing the demo for over 6 months, now you demand the right to reply when some illiterate cretin makes a thread that precisely 0 people cared about in any way which was locked and forgotten about the same day.

Suck it up? Fine, shut up. I don't want you posting here if you are going to insult me, and show what you all really thought. Plenty of people in my other thread said S2 Racers never say anything to make us feel worse, but freeloader...

suck it up? ok i'll suck it up. Lock this thread, we'll see how my part follows in this forum.
If you want a reply from one single person, we have a little something called PM.

Secondly, nobody cares about all this, and the people saying you're a princess or whatever, are not immature, they're right.
This thread is closed

(34 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG