The online racing simulator
Addicted to lfs? lfsaholic help thread...
Hi, my name is stevewhite, and im a lfsaholic. honestly, i think i am addicted to lfs. I can study, i cant watch tv, i wake up and play lfs. I love it! Anyone else addicted to lfs? Discuss it here and find help.
St. John's is in Newfound Land isn't it?

My couzin lives there, and they are some LFS addics there :o
yeah, but its one word... newfoundland.
stevewhite, how old are you? I think it's very relevant
Back when I was about 18, I used to play it a LOT. Nowadays, somehow... I'm not hooked on it as much. I mean I still enjoy playing LFS, but I just don't spend nearly as much time doing that. Even though I have just as much freetime, if not more. (by the way, only three years have passed, so not that much I guess).
An LFSaholic? You're addicted to LFSahol?
LFSahol ... now what exactly is that ... :P
Quote from duke_toaster :LFSahol ... now what exactly is that ... :P

Dunno, but they should make it freely available on the NHS.
im pretty bored of it to be honest.
Quote from R3DMAN :im pretty bored of it to be honest.

It's the damn FXO I tell you
I can stop whenever I want!
Quote from Hyperactive :It's the damn FXO I tell you

maybe dude, maybe.. who knows, i used to HATE that car now it feels like 2nd nature..
Quote from R3DMAN :maybe dude, maybe.. who knows, i used to HATE that car now it feels like 2nd nature..

I used to like it, now I only drive RB4 thanks to the STCC server and dont think I will touch the FXO again in the near future.
Well I have been on holiday this week and all I seem to have been doing is progressing through the stcc bronze licence.
I don't think I'm addicted...but my wife has re-named me 'back of head'...so maybe I am just a little addicted.
I'm almost 24 now szyszek and i'm still at it..people look at my lfsw profile and tell me..am i sick ?

comparing myself and stevewhite he is nowhere near me :/
Than i must say it feels good to be sick :P
129000 miles!!!! kamo2000, you really do need help!
You Polish guys are pretty hardcore eh!?
You're running something like 6300KM per month, kamo.
But those are your figures for the last 33 months!!

I'm running around 6200KM per month.
But in the last 4 months (i only have LFS there's 7) i haven't participated on any league so i played a lot less than i would've if within a league...

Now you steve, you've got around 194km a month...
And that's on 18 months.
Hardly addicted

Man, i hope i "dont" find a league so soon or else i"ll be running 10000km a month.

Now THAT'S sad.
And i think i'm pretty much on the top of the addicted guys here with these kind of numbers.

(Barring the oval nutters on bf1, of course :tilt
well hey yea i am addicted really bad and i have only had it for 3 weeks and im on it like non stop at weekends its like 4 in the morning till im off and the same with my friends! im 14 lol so thats maybe why!!
I play almost everyday since i got my license -that will be 3 years in may - i can't help it - it's the only game installed - just for lfs i bough a wheel some new hardware (now outdated) - i payed for s3 already too - and i really don't want to find cure for lfs...it's not like a real drug and is not a danger to my health at least for now :P
But i'm not the only nut here - check out this guy:
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=s ... =fm%2Dfailure&abc=644 (oval nut)

2 times more km driven in shorter time on only one combo mostly ...now that is nuts..

But i guess oval addiction is something else ..i myself like to drive on oval but hey - it's not the only track in lfs..i sometimes enjoy fox on rally better than oval (don't kill me for that).
@kamo
never saw someone before that has driven every yet existing combo in LFS Oo

Personally i might spend up to 2-5h/day to LFS, but for the whole thing: racing, forum, skinning, discussing with my team-mates...
As long you are aware of your gaming behavior and don't close yourself to anything but lfs, i think you are not sick or addicted.

The title of the game is "Live for Speed" and not "Live for LFS", you should always keep that in mind ^^
I know exactly where i'm standing - and i'm not the only one with all combos - in Poland we have something that's named 950 combo club :P Anyone who have all combos driven can join and the fastest time overall from all is on 1st place...it's 5 people now :P
Now it's evolved to the fastest in one car or on one track - it's really exciting and makes u wanna race more and more(even alone just to make new pb's)

Of course i can stop (i think)whenever i want to but i don't think it's gonna happen.
#24 - aoun
i assume from hearing lfsahol and lfsaholic that we are drunk now and are alcoholics? :P :P
i hate alcohol ..i'm a total abstinent.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG